What is the function of the ps_advice and ps_condition tables

musicmaster

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure that these tables are not part of prestashop core, or any default modules.

So either it's leftover from some old modules you used in the past, or it's a table that some of your existing modules use. Once you check that none of your modules use these tables you can delete them.

You can also do a backup of the content and structure before removing, just to be safe.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 11/23/2020 at 8:16 AM, bnadauld said:

so it can be truncated. Did you do that?

I am sorry @bnadauld! I did not see your notification! :S

I desactivated the Gamification module and the table dissapeared. I think it is better solution than to truncate, because if you still have Gamification module, I do not know how this module work without his table.

8 hours ago, bnadauld said:

thanks for the help!. I cant even see the Gamification module in my 1.7 Prestashop site. Does it def show up as this in 1.7 modules and services section of the backoffice?

I suspect that i might have already removed it..

Hi @bnadauld, I have PrestaShop in Spanish and I see it like "Experiencia minorista" in Administration tab. In any case, if I search "gami" in search tab of "Modules Manager" section, I only see gamification module. I see it like that (maybe to see the logo help you):

image.png.35cbdb69bc7a1326b2f8a83f62f9a623.png

image.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elenaso said:

Hi @bnadauld, I have PrestaShop in Spanish and I see it like "Experiencia minorista" in Administration tab. In any case, if I search "gami" in search tab of "Modules Manager" section, I only see gamification module. I see it like that (maybe to see the logo help you):

That is easy to find out:

- when you search in modules it accepts the English name.  So searching for Gamification will turn up the module - even if its Spanish name is different.

- you can also move your mouse over the word "configure". That will show a link at the bottom of the page that includes the module name.

• Like 1