BUG - I can't modify/save change on products ?! 1.7.2.4

Hi !

I've searched for about 3 days to find a solution to my problem.

I migrated from Shopify to Prestashop with Cart2Cart ...  Now I want to modify the migrated products, impossible ! I save, go back to catalog, go in the products... Nothing changed !

I found a lot of solutions, I tried all (empty cache, change browser/empty cache, I was in 1.7.2 so I upgraded to 1.7.2.4, still nothing work.. php version was already changed to 7.0) .. I read about a cross selling module bug, but I don't have any cross selling module ! Also a bug with main categories, all my products is in the ''home'' category.... I read also about too long descriptions / meta descriptions and I think this is the problem....

All my migrated products have about 255 caracters on 160 in the meta description.... I can't erase the text and save. ... I just don't find the way to erase the meta description !!!!

I tried to increase the meta descriptions limits (in the ps_tables (lang/meta description etc...) and also .php... But it's not working... I put 360 caracters everywhere, but my BO is still at 160 caracters....

What can I do to modify my products ???? I know this is a known bug from 1.7 but it's sure there is a solution for this ??!!?

Please help me -_- I'm stuck with this I can't work for my customer :(

Thank you.

Edited by Miharaa (see edit history)