Zero price on detailed product page/form

Hello,

I have a problem with my website products (500+) on the detailed product page/form as well. It shows a zero price (€0,00) for all my products; new products as well as old products (some up to 4 years old). Changing the default combination on a product to another combination and then change it back to the first one, does not solve the problem in my case. For all my products I have one (and only one) Combination defined (i.e. the default combination by default). It seems I have to find the answer in Janno's second solution:

2. in DB toilsomely compare tables 'ps_product' and 'ps_product_shop' where 'cache_default_attribute' is '0' and try find in tables 'ps_product_attribute' and 'ps_product_attribute_shop' rows with same 'id_product' and change '0'  to corresponding 'id_product_attribute' back in tables 'ps_product' and 'ps_product_shop'.

Or write some script in PHP to make it for you :)

Here is one I´ve made:

psfix_set_default_attr.php

Could somebody help me changing the id_product attribute back in the ps_product and ps_product_shop tables?

How do I do that? What do I have to do exactly (screenshots)

And could someone send me your script behind the psfix_set_default_attr.php link, since that does not work anymore (seems to be expired) 

PS: I have NOT installed/enabled the Layered Block Navigator!

I am on PrestaShop Version: 1.6.1.17

ATTACHMENT: I have enclosed screenshots of my problem: a product with and without a combination

Could someone have a look address my specific issue according knowledge regarding the bigger picture of this "multiple pricing issue" (as outlined by Janoo), and tell me what the problem/solution is in my case???

Thank you in advance

Sales price on productcard error.docx

It is pretty difficult to understand your question as it is stated.

Specialy since you refer some dialog we have no clues where they come from.

First of since your problem seems to occur recently, can you tell us what happend just before you discover the issue?

Have you tampered with the database?

To identify the root cause and fix-it, I'm afraid someone need to go under the hood and investigate. Forum exchange proove to be a waste of time when the issue is a deep one.

May I ask what is your native language ?