en Jump to content
kacifashionuk

Official Stripe Payment Module - 3D Secure Bug (202 ecommerce)

Question

I've come across a problem with the Stripe Payment module that is made by 202 ecommerce, when 3D Secure is enabled.

An order will go through fine if the "up to" 50 GBP/USD/EUR option is "not" selected for 3D secure, but as soon as 3D secure is needed, then during the checkout process, a popup window will appear, starting the verification, however it just stops when you get the message "The verification process is now complete. This window will close shortly." The window never closes, even if you leave it several minutes.

The API seems to reach stripe fine, however, the api callback seems to fail.

Has anyone else come across this?

3 answers to this question

After hearing nothing back from here or directly via 202 ecommerce who, I moved to a paid commercial module for stripe, which solved the problem.

Just a shame that community support here is almost dead :( 

On 2/10/2018 at 4:09 AM, kacifashionuk said:

After hearing nothing back from here or directly via 202 ecommerce who, I moved to a paid commercial module for stripe, which solved the problem.

Just a shame that community support here is almost dead :( 

Hi which paid module solution did you find?  We have client with bug we have yet to solve where the floodbar never stops, i.e. no rsp back from stripe.  So we are in market for other solution.  Thanks, el

Hi El Patron,

We opted for Stripe Payment Pro from NTS, worked first time out the box including support for 3d Secure at any value and also extra postcode/zip matching. It also came with a host of other supporting options (not yet used these, but there in case of etc).

Stripe actually sent an automatic email, noticing the errors with the included free one, which seems like the hook callback just not working correctly. Something appears iffy with the free module, for us anyway.