DataKick

[Free Module] Revws - Product Reviews - PS1.6/PS1.7

1 hour ago, DataKick said:

Ohh, don't worry, I do test it well.

I have no idea how you managed to get this issue, but it's not problem in my module. The problem here obviously caused by missing file .../modules/revws/classes/csv-reader.php. This file is part of the module zip file, so it should be there.

So you must have screwed something when you installed my module. I suggest you reinstall the module carefully, and verify via ftp that *all* files from module zip file are indeed on your server.

i installed the module correctly i think you need to realy test the module and the way it work must be very clear because this such module is very easy and must work as charm.

Good day

Just now, softhightech said:

i installed the module correctly i think you need to realy test the module and the way it work must be very clear because this such module is very easy and must work as charm.

Good day

You did not. If you look into my module zip file, you *WILL* find file /classes/csv-reader.php in there. If you have installed the module correctly, then this file would have been installed on your server as well. Since it's not there, the only conclusion is that *you* did something wrong.

PS: I've just test-install my module on a vanilla prestashop installation without any issues or problems.

PS2: also, my module is actively used by 1000+ merchants around the world. Funny how you are the only one with this problem. 

5 minutes ago, Pinna Srl said:

I have deactivate debug mode and I try all reviews page but I see it only on chrome browser... On firefox or on mobile device I recive an error page... Why? Is it correct the following url ?

https://pinnashop.eu/negozio-antinfortunistica/reviews

Do you have module enabled for mobile devices?

1305610675_Modulemanager.thumb.png.9dd43038ba59a60394254c0ec724d94b.png

I'm sorry.

I thought I had it enabled. It works also on firefox now.

Thank you very much!

Hi,

amazing module! Just to know: is it possible to limit the review only to purchased items ? I haven't found any settings about it, it could be a new feature to add.

Federico

7 hours ago, Federico Di Marco said:

Hi,

amazing module! Just to know: is it possible to limit the review only to purchased items ? I haven't found any settings about it, it could be a new feature to add.

Federico

Hi Frederico,

unfortunately this feature is not implemented, but it is in my backlog. I will implement it eventually. 

At the moment, there is simple workaround. You can easily detect if review has been written by customer who bought a product - these reviews are marked as *Verified purchase*. You can use this information when considering whether to approve review or not. 

verified1.png.04596d68e3b4394a6388d9d507e35e52.pngverified2.png.c65d5888ea6d6a46aa03d3f2458fe97d.png

Ok, do you have any time frame for its realization ? I would also like to know what it does the "was this comment useful to you", I clicked on on it (yes), it disappeared and nothing happened, I was expecting to see at least the number of persons who deemed the review useful.

Instanely designed module! Congrats!
But i have this error when debug is on

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
(1/1) ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: product
in revws.php line 443
at Revws->hookDisplayProductListReviews(array('smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1))in Hook.php line 966

ps 1.7.5.1 & php 7.2

7 minutes ago, PrestaShark said:

Instanely designed module! Congrats!
But i have this error when debug is on

ps 1.7.5.1 & php 7.2

That's not bug in my module, but in your theme. When theme calls the hook, it needs to pass product information, as shown here (standard theme): 

https://github.com/PrestaShop/StarterTheme/blob/f047f6ca546c9a4fe409a828ca173b92a43b0024/templates/catalog/_partials/miniatures/product.tpl#L85

Fix your theme, or contact theme developer and ask them to fix it for you

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.08cadf54bb7d8d95c3819b411f26bec3.png

I would like to disable this from the mobile version while keeping the module enabled as it resizes my product images.
Which code should I add and where? 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, FrenchWaver said:

I would like to disable this from the mobile version while keeping the module enabled as it resizes my product images.
Which code should I add and where? 

Thanks

No code change required, there's a configuration option for this in module setting's page.

image.png.eb332c228169782afd7c95ef7bd87e4d.png

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, PrestaShark said:

Great thanks :)

Does Your module can show all reviews on one page? (premium maybe?)

For example: https://deezee.pl/opinie_o_deezee

There's already all reviews page, it's by default located at https://www.yourdomain.com/<language>/reviews, but you can move it in SEO section of your prestashop.

For example: https://demo.getdatakick.com/en/reviews

Edited by DataKick (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DataKick said:

No code change required, there's a configuration option for this in module setting's page.

image.png.eb332c228169782afd7c95ef7bd87e4d.png

the problem is that even disabling this option the block is always stretched it should just descativer the div in the theme.css or the custom.css so as to retain the option on pc and not deform on laptop

78B0E52C-B3E6-4CFF-ADF8-FA54837B3114.png

I want to show the ratings inside a custom span, I have it, the problem is that how I am using a custom span if there is no review for a product it shows the empty span is there any option to put an "if" inside the code? Something like this for example:

{block name='product_reviews'}
  {if $product.has_reviews}
    <span class="discount-percentage discount-product" style="background-color: white;margin-top: 260px;">
      {hook h='displayProductListReviews' product=$product}
    </span>
  {/if}
{/block}

13 hours ago, Guixe94 said:

I want to show the ratings inside a custom span, I have it, the problem is that how I am using a custom span if there is no review for a product it shows the empty span is there any option to put an "if" inside the code? Something like this for example:

You can use capture:

{block name='product_reviews'}
  {capture name='revwsProductReviews'}{hook h='displayProductListReviews' product=$product}{/capture}
  {if $smarty.capture.revwsProductReviews}
    <span class="discount-percentage discount-product" style="background-color: white;margin-top: 260px;">
      {$smarty.capture.revwsProductReviews}
    </span>
  {/if}
{/block}

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 6:54 AM, DataKick said:

Hi Frederico,

unfortunately this feature is not implemented, but it is in my backlog. I will implement it eventually. 

At the moment, there is simple workaround. You can easily detect if review has been written by customer who bought a product - these reviews are marked as *Verified purchase*. You can use this information when considering whether to approve review or not. 

verified1.png.04596d68e3b4394a6388d9d507e35e52.pngverified2.png.c65d5888ea6d6a46aa03d3f2458fe97d.png

Ok, do you have any time frame for its realization ? I would also like to know what it does the "was this comment useful to you", I clicked on on it (yes), it disappeared and nothing happened, I was expecting to see at least the number of persons who deemed the review useful.

Hello and thank you for sharing this awesome module.

I have instaled in v. 1.6.0.6 and (read reviews) link doesn't work. It moves the page to top, it doesn't link to reviews tab.

I've read all the posts and tried all I am able to do (I am not advanced programmer) but nothing worked.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

I have detected errors in the google structured data
with prestrashop 1.7.5.1 and the version of module 2.0.4

itemReviewed
A value is required for the field itemReviewed.

I have a question for the users of the module - do you get ratings in Google search results?

Posted (edited)

On 4/19/2019 at 11:56 AM, lukash4 said:

I have a question for the users of the module - do you get ratings in Google search results?

You mean this?

image.png.fd5ae81fdda3268fac9e23cd190ac114.png

On 4/19/2019 at 11:04 AM, jaimesks said:

I have detected errors in the google structured data
with prestrashop 1.7.5.1 and the version of module 2.0.4

itemReviewed
A value is required for the field itemReviewed.

This is not an issue with my module, but with the theme. Basically, my module only emits metadata related to reviews. These metadata should be enclosed inside product metadata, and that is responsibility of the theme.

This is example of a valid markup -- reviews metadata are inside div that describes product

<div itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Product">
  <!-- html markup for product detail -->
  <h1 itemprop="name">Product name</h1>
  <!-- html markup for review widget -->
  <div itemprop="aggregateRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating">
    <span itemprop="ratingValue">3.92</span>
    <span itemProp="worstRating">1</span>
    <span itemprop="bestRating">5</span>
    <span itemprop="reviewCount">7</span>
  </div>
</div>

Invalid example -- rating metadata are not within Product div, so google have problems linking these two information together. Note that there may be multiple Products on one page, or other metadata elements like Offer or Job, so google can't and don't automatically associate these two distinct set of metadata

<div itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Product">
  <!-- html markup for product detail -->
  <h1 itemprop="name">Product name</h1>
</div>  

<!-- html markup for review widget -->
<div itemprop="aggregateRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating">
  <span itemprop="ratingValue">3.92</span>
  <span itemProp="worstRating">1</span>
  <span itemprop="bestRating">5</span>
  <span itemprop="reviewCount">7</span>
</div>

Hello

Is it possible when a customer orders something and once he has received it to send an email asking the customer to write a review?

You can also display the ratings on the landing page? So that the ratings run through a slider.

Thanks for helping me

14 minutes ago, Elia Besmer said:

Hello

Is it possible when a customer orders something and once he has received it to send an email asking the customer to write a review?

You can also display the ratings on the landing page? So that the ratings run through a slider.

Thanks for helping me

This functionality is part of the paid version

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DataKick:

This functionality is part of the paid version

How many does the paid version cost?

40 eur. 

1 minute ago, Elia Besmer said:

How many does the paid version cost?

40EUR. You can check the functionality on my demo account 

Hi here :) 

Thanks for this module @DataKick

Why criteria are not displayed on front office as in BO settings ?

image.png.2ba205988827d6a1b1f0decc32b7de2d.png

image.png.5fc7e12a68fe05a685b4e62b04b17ab7.png

1 hour ago, Eolia said:

Hi here :) 

Thanks for this module @DataKick

Why criteria are not displayed on front office as in BO settings ?

Criteria breakdown is displayed only when there is more than one criterion. On my demo server, only one criterion for "products" is defined, so breakdown for product reviews is not needed. For store reviews, there are multiple criteria, so breakdown is displayed:

image.thumb.png.24abaa112c96adb093cffe22d409ad50.png

I would like to show selected reviews in a carousel on my homepage. Is there any option to do this?

@fourarrow module does not have this functionality at the moment. You can use some existing carousel module and *modify* it to load data from revws, but it's not trivial. If you need help with this, let me know. I offer custom development services

Can I open create review popup programatically from my home page?

Posted (edited)

You can use this snippet:

window.revws({
        type: 'TRIGGER_CREATE_REVIEW',
        entityType: 'product',
        entityId: 10
      })

Where 10 is product id. If you want to create review for store (in case you have premium version), then use entityType = 'store', entityId = 1

Hello,

I am using this module on my shop but i need to make one change. 

i would like that users can leave review without the need to post comments, only with rating stars. can anyone help me with that? so comments should not be mandatory

i believe i should edit the js files but cannot figure out how.

thanks in advance

Hello,

i would like that users can leave review without the need to post comments, only with rating stars. can anyone help me with that? so comments should not be mandatory

thanks in advance

21 hours ago, dusernamed said:

Hello,

thanks in advance

It's not so simple. Because review title is required, there is some code that expects value to exists. If you just make this optional, then this code can throw exceptions.

I plan to release new version soon, and this particular change (making review title not mandatory) will be part of it

Hello,

After updating to version 1.0.23, the customer can not add reviews from the customer's account in the store. On version 1.0.22 everything works ok...

New version 1.0.24 has just been released. This version brings following enhancements and bugfixes:

Enhancements

• Reviews with empty titles are now supported
  • Review tab label now shows number of total reviews
  • Customer is redirected back to product page after login
  • Added default css for review average custom placement
  • Italian translation
  • French translation

Bugfixes

• Fixed image overflow issue
  • Fixed images being stretched in firefox
  • Fixed ordering by usefulness

54 minutes ago, DataKick said:

New version 1.0.24 has just been released. This version brings following enhancements and bugfixes:

In version 1.0.24 the client still can not add reviews from the "My reviews" tab in the store client's account ...  :(

1 hour ago, lukash4 said:

In version 1.0.24 the client still can not add reviews from the "My reviews" tab in the store client's account ...  :(

Not true. I've just tested the functionality and it works correctly in both ps16 and ps17. Note that, in order for the review request to be displayed, following conditions must be met:

a) customer must have purchased some product, and the order must be in valid state

b) customer haven't reviewed the purchased product yet

All products matching these conditions will be offered for review 

image.png.f67fbaa52b2cc71bd0e14b9d90661646.png

4 hours ago, DataKick said:

Not true. I've just tested the functionality and it works correctly in both ps16 and ps17. Note that, in order for the review request to be displayed, following conditions must be met:

a) customer must have purchased some product, and the order must be in valid state

b) customer haven't reviewed the purchased product yet

All products matching these conditions will be offered for review  

image.png.f67fbaa52b2cc71bd0e14b9d90661646.png

7 hours ago, DataKick said:

Purchased products are offered for review but you can not write reviews from this place ...
Previous versions worked properly .

43 minutes ago, lukash4 said:

Purchased products are offered for review but you can not write reviews from this place ...
Previous versions worked properly .

I have retested it again, on ps1.7.5.1, ps1.6.1.23, and tb 1.0.8. On all platforms I have no issues with creating reviews from customer account. See video below.

If it doesn't work on your installation, then the problem must be there. It could be some third-party javascript throwing exception, or caching issues, etc.

Thank you for your response. So I have to stay with version 1.0.22...

11 hours ago, lukash4 said:

Thank you for your response. So I have to stay with version 1.0.22...

I'd love to know where the problem is, though. If you PM me url + credentials for some test customer that should be able to write review,  maybe I'll be able to pinpoint the problem 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DataKick said:

I'd love to know where the problem is, though. If you PM me url + credentials for some test customer that should be able to write review,  maybe I'll be able to pinpoint the problem 

I send you PM 👍

1 hour ago, javibx said:

How can translate that?

Quality - this is name of the criterion. To change it, simply go to your back office - Catalog > Product reviews, switch to Criteria tab, and rename the criterion.

Reviews (0) - this can be translated using standard prestashop translation tool. In back office go to Localization, and choose translate modules option

Not sure why, but after updating the images seem to be way off, either they don't show at all or they have went that small we can hardly see them.   Any idea's on what the prob could be please?.

Thanks

MarkoCapture.PNG.e0667cb183a401216416f043457374a2.PNG

Calidad - este es el nombre del criterio. Para cambiarlo, simplemente vaya a su oficina virtual: Catálogo> Revisiones de productos, cambie a la pestaña Criterios y cambie el nombre del criterio.

Reseñas (0): esto se puede traducir utilizando la herramienta de traducción estándar prestashop. En el back office, vaya a Localización, y elija la opción de módulos de traducción.

Not working fine i think

Captura.PNG

1 hour ago, ThankBooks said:

Not sure why, but after updating the images seem to be way off, either they don't show at all or they have went that small we can hardly see them.   Any idea's on what the prob could be please?.

Thanks

Marko

Looks like one fix I have released doesn't work for everyone. I'll need to find a way to fix it differently. Anyway, you can reverse this commit - edit file views/templates/front/css.tpl, and replace

.revws-review-with-product img {
  max-width: 200px;
  width: calc(100% - 40px);
  flex-shrink: 0;
  flex-grow: 0;
}

with

padding-right: 40px;
}

1 hour ago, javibx said:

Not working fine i think

Captura.PNG

There are at least 2 occurrences of this translation string, make sure you translate them all. (Don't ask me why prestashop has it this way)

There are at least 2 occurrences of this translation string, make sure you translate them all. (Don't ask me why prestashop has it this way)

Hello DataKick

I installed the latest version 1.0.24
I have a problem! Look at the video please

TNX

6 hours ago, nsm1000 said:

Hello DataKick

I installed the latest version 1.0.24
I have a problem! Look at the video please

Hi, 

thanks for letting me know. It seems to be RTL-specific issue. I've released new version that should fix that. Let me know if it works for you

Petr

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DataKick said:

Looks like one fix I have released doesn't work for everyone. I'll need to find a way to fix it differently. Anyway, you can reverse this commit - edit file views/templates/front/css.tpl, and replace

width: calc(100% - 40px);
}

with

padding-right: 40px;
}

Fixed it back, works a treat now thanks :)

Marko

4 hours ago, DataKick said:

Hi, 

thanks for letting me know. It seems to be RTL-specific issue. I've released new version that should fix that. Let me know if it works for you

Petr

thank you
That problem was fixed, but when the criteria are from one
Must be more ... see the video please

Hi, this is a an absolutely fantastic module, but I need some help with the following:

I would like users to be able to leave more than one review per item (I have a specific reason for this). Is it possible to "turn off" the hasReview variable check, or set it to always be NO, somewhere central in the code?

Regards

Geoff

45 minutes ago, gbudge said:

Hi, this is a an absolutely fantastic module, but I need some help with the following:

I would like users to be able to leave more than one review per item (I have a specific reason for this). Is it possible to "turn off" the hasReview variable check, or set it to always be NO, somewhere central in the code?

Regards

Geoff

You can change this line in file classes/visitor.php

from

private $reviewedProducts = null;

to

private $reviewedProducts = [];

Note that some other functionality might not work as designed, for example suggested products to review in my-account section. I plan to implement this feature properly sometimes in the future, you can track progress in this github issue

9 hours ago, DataKick said:

You can change this line in file classes/visitor.php

from

private $reviewedProducts = null;

to

private $reviewedProducts = [];

Note that some other functionality might not work as designed, for example suggested products to review in my-account section. I plan to implement this feature properly sometimes in the future, you can track progress in this github issue

Thanks, Petr. It works perfectly. No issues on creating an additional review or on viewing all reviews on the customer account page. 

New version 1.1.0 released

The main change in this new release is an integration with my new free module - conseqs. Revws module now offers 4 conseqs triggers that you can use to implement various automations. For example, you can reward customer with discount coupon for submitting a review, or perform any other action

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2019 at 12:21 PM, DataKick said:

New version 1.1.0 released

The main change in this new release is an integration with my new free module - conseqs. Revws module now offers 4 conseqs triggers that you can use to implement various automations. For example, you can reward customer with discount coupon for submitting a review, or perform any other action

thank you
That problem is still there

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/663108-free-module-revws-product-reviews-ps16ps17/?do=findComment&amp;comment=3119169

Love this module. very clean looking and well laid out.

I have one repeated every error in my error log showing. not sure how to fix.

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: products in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/modules/revws/classes/front-app.php on line 276

$products = is_null($entities) ? [] : $entities['products']; 

using php 7.1 and prestashop 1.7.5.2

4 minutes ago, cassandra8 said:

Love this module. very clean looking and well laid out.

I have one repeated every error in my error log showing. not sure how to fix.

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: products in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/modules/revws/classes/front-app.php on line 276

$products = is_null($entities) ? [] : $entities['products']; 

using php 7.1 and prestashop 1.7.5.2

This is know bug, and it will be fixed in next version. Meanwhile you can apply this fix manually. In short, change the line to

$products = is_null($entities) ? [] : $entities['product'];

On my website I have two languages, Spanish, which is the main one and English. The module works perfectly with Spanish but with the English version gives me an error the product page "Internal Server Error" in debug mode says "Notice: Undefined index: iso_code in 1c00f78dace25d509ec3a1f54176b7ae2000accf_2.module.pslanguageselectorpslangu.php line 33"

screencapture-demo-cityservidor-eljamondebellotacomeback-gb-iberian-ham-senorio-de-los-pedroches-iberian-ham-iberian-bellota-ham-senorio-de-villanueva-2019-07-09-16_08_50.png

1 hour ago, javibx said:

On my website I have two languages, Spanish, which is the main one and English. The module works perfectly with Spanish but with the English version gives me an error the product page "Internal Server Error" in debug mode says "Notice: Undefined index: iso_code in 1c00f78dace25d509ec3a1f54176b7ae2000accf_2.module.pslanguageselectorpslangu.php line 33"

This line tells you the source file of the problem:

1c00f78dace25d509ec3a1f54176b7ae2000accf_2.module.pslanguageselectorpslangu.php line 33"

That file is not part of my module

Muchas gracias por el módulo, muchas personas no nos podemos permitir comprar un módulo y gracias a personas como vosotros que dedicais vuestro tiempo sin pedir nada a cambio podemos tener algunas cosas, gracias.

1 hour ago, mausbaus said:

Hello, is this compatible with PS 1.7.6?

Yes, it is

2 hours ago, ballashop said:

Hi,

where can I download it?

Thanks a lot.

There are download links in the very first post of this thread

On 7/28/2019 at 10:51 AM, nachooc said:

The stars not showing in product list miniature, any idea?

This issue was discussed multiple times already. Look in the history of this thread. In short - your theme probably doesn't call the required hook

How do i get the text login to write a review to allign under add to cart, see image?

Screenshot_2019-08-01 Bo Enkelband Opaal.png

13 hours ago, jwv said:

How do i get the text login to write a review to allign under add to cart, see image?

This is theme related. You will need to make adjustments to the module template files to match your theme's expectations. I can't help you more, unless you share your shop url addresss

Yes please, www.beautifulbeads.nl

19 minutes ago, jwv said:

Yes please, www.beautifulbeads.nl

It's not possible to fix this by CSS only. The write review text must e placed inside div with class product-additional-info. Your theme displays this div like this:

image.png.9067e1dfc3f6325731863048f9906382.png

Since we can position the review text inside the red block only, it's not possible to move it far to the left.

You will probably have to go to module's settings, change Display product average to Custom placement, and then edit your product.tpl file in the template and add this code to the appropriate placement: {hook h='displayRevwsAverageRating' mod='revws'}

image.png.997909da1b6e3cd44648977fe39bf8cb.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello! Thanks, great module. I have some issue with changing Name format, I changed for example for John D. clicked save, but no changes, it shows full name,  why can happen so?

Edited by Idema
I changed message, because found anouther problem (see edit history)

On 8/4/2019 at 9:05 PM, Idema said:

Hello! Thanks, great module. I have some issue with changing Name format, I changed for example for John D. clicked save, but no changes, it shows full name,  why can happen so?

This is a common misunderstanding. This preference does not affect name displaying retroactively. It is used to provide default name for logged-in customers. The customer can still change the name to anything they like, though. And this name will be displayed.

Hi again, as always thanks again for this great module and I wonder if I can make feature request depending on how difficult it may be.

I'm utilising the mod on our front page, and I wonder if it would be a possibility to have some form of truncate on the review itself and to kinda 'standardise' the size layout of the review?.   Currently, depending on how long the review is that is left, it can take up most of the first half of the page if I place it 'above the fold' and was hoping it may be possible to limit the space taken by the review with the option to either expand the review or hyperlink it to the 'reviews' page?.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers

Marko

New free version 1.2.0 has been released

Premium version 2.2.0 with the same features + additional functionality (give coupon discounts for review) will be released in a few days.

FEATURES

• Allow multiple review - there is new settings option that allows customers to review the same product multiple times
  • Show images in review list - attached images are now displayed directly in review list, so employee don't miss them when approving reviews

BUGFIXES

• fixed PHP warning when loading entities
  • Added nofollow attribute to login link to prevent google complaints

Hello!

Thanks for updating and answer for my previous reply

Can you tell me please, how can I truncate name of product in my-reviews at customer cabinet? Because then shows full name the containers with product have different sizes and it looks not very good. I hope I explain good, because my english is not very good:)

I truncated at my-reviews.tpl 

<h3 class='revws-review-request-name'>
        {$product.name|truncate:40:'...'|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}
      </h3>

but because of js there is no effect

7 hours ago, Idema said:

Hello!

Thanks for updating and answer for my previous reply

Can you tell me please, how can I truncate name of product in my-reviews at customer cabinet? Because then shows full name the containers with product have different sizes and it looks not very good. I hope I explain good, because my english is not very good:)

I truncated at my-reviews.tpl 

but because of js there is no effect

You can either modify the javascript source code (and build it), or you can employ CSS only solution, something like this one

Posted (edited)
On 8/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, DataKick said:

New free version 1.2.0 has been released

Premium version 2.2.0 with the same features + additional functionality (give coupon discounts for review) will be released in a few days.

Has the premium version been released? Because all I can see in my BO is notification that version 2.1.0 is available. Do I have to upgrade to 2.1.0 before upgrading to 2.2.0?

Edited by mr_absinthe (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, mr_absinthe said:

Has the premium version been released? Because all I can see in my BO is notification that version 2.1.0 is available.

Just released

17 hours ago, mr_absinth