Problem with saving changes to products

Christian

Hello, as of today we have trouble when changing text, information etc on products. It simply does not save any changes we make to any products in the backend.

It worked fine yesterday evening, but something happened during the night. (No one worked on the site during the night)

Presta version:

Thanks in advance. 

15 hours ago, tjs90 said:

Hi mine did the same thing! Nobody seems to help on this forum though...... 

Maybe people are trying to solve this or recreate because You din't provide any information if there is an error in browser console while it is happening. Be more patient and provide more informations.

Turn on error reporting in presta, open browser console using ctrl+shift+j and see if there is any error and paste it here.

Edited by hakeryk2 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, hakeryk2 said:

Maybe people are trying to solve this or recreate because You din't provide any information if there is an error in browser console while it is happening. Be more patient and provide more informations.

Turn on error reporting in presta, open browser console using ctrl+shift+j and see if there is any error and paste it here.

I re uploaded prestashop which seemed to fix the product bug when changing the file lang uk to gb i seem to get the error then! 

Since that i keep getting these errors and i dont have a clue what they mean lol. 

/modules/leofeature/psajax.php Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
/modules/appagebuilder/apajax.php?rand=1518084413779 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
icon.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

• 2 years later...
On 2/8/2018 at 7:15 PM, tjs90 said:

I re uploaded prestashop which seemed to fix the product bug when changing the file lang uk to gb i seem to get the error then! 

Since that i keep getting these errors and i dont have a clue what they mean lol. 

/modules/leofeature/psajax.php Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
/modules/appagebuilder/apajax.php?rand=1518084413779 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
icon.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

I have the same problem, 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

modules/leofeature/psajax.php?rand=1603975343900

anybody know how to fix 

Edited by BZZYBI
spelling (see edit history)