Image upload issue

hi

My current php version is PHP Version 5.2.11

I am facing one issue if any one having a fixation recently then that would be helpful for me to tackle the issue.

Issue is , i am uploading a images from the back end but its not uploading at all. Without giving any sufficient error the images are not going directly to the upload folder.

But the information related to the images are recording into the database perfectly. but images are not uploading.

we are having a php version 5.2.11

Images uploaded from the Back Office actually go into the img directory (img/p for products, img/c for categories, etc), not the upload directory. That directory is for images the customer uploads only. Check to make sure that img and its subdirectories have chmod 755 permissions.

• 2 months later...

For sure it can be and server restrictions issue! I host my website in networksolutions.com and can't normally run Prestashop, because they have too high security level and my images created with Presta are unreadable :(

They didn't help me, so I move to other host?

What is yours host?

• 6 months later...

My fix for my IMAGE upload issue: Category images upload but Product images do not upload.

Was a TMP directory issue in the section of php.ini that I can control within my ISP control panel.

Set a TMP directory up in my PrestaShop WebDir, set PERMS to 777, adjusted my Php settings in my control
panel - 10 minutes later, it worked.

I have 1 day of experience with PrestaShop after FIGHTING for 4 or 5 years with the hideous ZenCart...
I pity the fool who wastes their life with Zen Cart - 5 years I will never get back.

So far, I am impressed at the ease at which PrestaShop sets up -- and I am putting together a very simple
cart for someone who has less than 100 items in her shop inventory. Will be COD on all purchases - so, keeping my
fingers crossed!