PayPal + Guest Checkout

graduardo

Hi

I have guest checkout enabled, but I think all those button are confusing to customers. Does anybody know how to remove everything below paypal button? Here is a screenshot. All I want is a checkout page that looks like the screenshot. Nothing else. I know it is somewhere in css, just don't know what to delete. Any ideas apart from buying another module?

paypal checkout.png

What exactly do you want to remove ? Which buttons do you mean ? The complete shopping cart summary ? If yes, than this is a must have and according to e-commerce laws if you are trading in Europe. You cannot redirect to paypal directly without to have a summarized shopping cart before you buy/pay. Furthermore there is the last and first place to add possible vouchers coupons for discount.

If you want this removed, than you should take into consideration to use another paypal module on where a direct check-out without calling shopping cart before is coded. But I don't know if such module exists and if this is possible, i.e. paypal will accept such step if you are trading in European Community.