Error require in module

Hello,

At first, I tested this method in a little PHP file and it works fine.

I want to use less for CSS, so I'm compiling it throuhg PHP code (http://leafo.net/lessphp/). The problem it is in the require:

Warning: require_once(/work/modules/displayworks/lessc.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/modules/displayworks/displayworks.php on line 63

Well, sincerely, I don't know where I have to place this file (because I want to use in other files). I place it everywhere, but it doesn't work. If I place it at 'config' folder and I did this require:

require $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/<namefolder>/config/lessc.inc.php;

And that works. Obviously, I don't want write that code, What is the path variable? There are not information about this (Prestashop documentation is useless, they said "2+2=4" and then you have to integrate or derive).

Okay, that's one problem. After that, I get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: load error: failed to find /work/modules/displayworks/views/css/prueba.less in /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/config/lessc.inc.php:1818 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/config/lessc.inc.php(1844): lessc->compileFile('/work/modules/d...', '/work/modules/d...') #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/modules/displayworks/displayworks.php(66): lessc->checkedCompile('/work/modules/d...', '/work/modules/d...') #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/classes/Hook.php(591): DisplayWorks->hookDisplayHeader(Array) #3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/classes/Hook.php(546): HookCore::coreCallHook(Object(DisplayWorks), 'hookdisplayHead...', Array) #4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/classes/controller/FrontController.php(579): HookCore::exec('displayHeader') #5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/controllers/front/IndexController.php(37): FrontControllerCore->initContent() #6 /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/classes/controller/Controller.php(189): IndexControllerCore->initContent() #7 /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #8 /opt/lampp/h in /opt/lampp/htdocs/work/config/lessc.inc.php on line 1818

File is there! I don't know why say that... I can copy this path (work/modules/displayworks/views/css/prueba.less) and access to that file. Any idea?

Thanks in advance!