After clicking Save & Export I get error "Gateway Timeout. The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.". What could be the reason? Prestashop 1.6.1.0. 163 products.

@gzuk86 please activate prestashop debug mode, to get a better error Reporting.

open config\defines.inc.php file and locate the following line:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

replace it with:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

A few theme module warnings but no errors from the gshoppingflux module.

5 hours ago, Casper_O said:

@carl@easy-pharma.ca

Just to be sure. You already used eMagic software?

And when you made the category in BO of prestashop, the category list in this module updated ?

Yes indeed I use eMagic software and the categories that were not appearing were created using the eMagic software. 

Then i went on the prestashop admin part, created a category and deleted the category. Now the Google Shopping Module sees all the categories. 

But i see another issue now, Google seems to tell me there are some fields missing... 

Missing value [shipping]
- Missing value [tax]
Invalid value [gtin]
Missing value [gtin]
- Invalid image [image link]

- Invalid value [price]

Etc, etc, .... How can i correct this? Where is this defined in the flux that is setup? 

2 hours ago, gzuk86 said:

A few theme module warnings but no errors from the gshoppingflux module.

And what when you try to save and export?

1 hour ago, carl@easy-pharma.ca said:

But i see another issue now, Google seems to tell me there are some fields missing... 

Missing value [shipping]
- Missing value [tax]
Invalid value [gtin]
Missing value [gtin]
- Invalid image [image link]

- Invalid value [price]

Etc, etc, .... How can i correct this? Where is this defined in the flux that is setup?

I just realized your from Canada, and there are some really special requirements for merchant center feeds, tax is one of them.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052209?hl=en

3 hours ago, Casper_O said:

I just realized your from Canada, and there are some really special requirements for merchant center feeds, tax is one of them.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052209?hl=en

And how am i supposed to change this? 

Is this taken care of in the module or do i need to do some modifications in order to send the proper information?

@carl@easy-pharma.ca

I just found out that Canada do not require the tax field. So the module should work.

If you also wanted to have a feed for the States, you can do the tax part in Merchant center.

While that is said, from what i have been reading regarding the requirements for a canadian feed, it needs to be excluding tax. So in the module config, go down under the categories and find the "export languages and currencies" part and make sure the EN / CAD feed is set to be excluding tax.

image.thumb.png.c7295f39ae263969aa04b45990e42b5f.png

All the other things you mention was wrong with the feed must be only with few amount of products that is giving you problems. Regarding images it can acually be listed as invalid for the first two days.

18 hours ago, Casper_O said:

And what when you try to save and export?

Only "Gateway Timeout. The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application." error.

Posted (edited)

Hello - 

PS Version: 1.7.4.2

Current Core Modifications: None.

Downloaded latest code from GitHub as the in-forum zip link appears to be broken.

This looks promising.  However, I am getting this error on install and therefore it does not appear to be finishing the initDB routine and therefore I have no Google Categories or the ability to configure them:

INFO: Starting module install and enable process
17:01:27 ERROR     [console] Error thrown while running command "prestashop:module install gshoppingflux". Message: "Call to a member function getLanguages() on null" ["exception" => Error { …},"command" => "prestashop:module install gshoppingflux","message" => "Call to a member function getLanguages() on null"] []

In gshoppingflux.php line 160:

Call to a member function getLanguages() on null

This is when I attempt to install it at the command line, which is how I install and configure all of my modules.

Please let me know how to keep moving on this.  My shop is English only.

I am able to generate a feed, it looks fine, just puts in the default (wrong) values in for the feed category.

I found that the tables were created in the database.  I only sell one type of item, and so by editing the one line that had the "example" text in it that was getting flagged as an error previously to reflect the correct Google category, Google now uses the import successfully.

It does remain that I cannot configure Google Categories from within the module. 

image.thumb.png.3e752d679bf15750920c1b8cb639d00b.png

Edited by juchems
Screenshots, work around, general clarity. (see edit history)

4 hours ago, ItalianBoutiqueShoes said:

Dear Casper, for a multistore I have to add something to the cron url? Like shop_id=x? Thanks, Daniele

You should run the cronjob from each store, so need to have shop_id in url

store01.tld/modules/gshoppingflux/cron.php

store02.tld/modules/gshoppingflux/cron.php

36 minutes ago, juchems said:

This is when I attempt to install it at the command line, which is how I install and configure all of my modules.

If you want to install the module by Command line, you are on your own and can not help you and can not tell you the correct ID for your languages.

11 hours ago, gzuk86 said:

Only "Gateway Timeout. The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application." error.

That sounds really odd, sadly it can be anything an without a php error code or similar, I can not help and anything I would suggest, is only going to be wild guessing.

Hey Casper, thanks for the quick reply -

When I install by drag and dropping the module into back office module installation screen, same issue.  It installs without error but there is still no ability to configure the categories.

Hi, I see than the module "- automatically export shipping prices ( Thanks to GuillaumeGBzh )", I want to know if this module can export shipping prices by each reference product,

I do droppshipping, and I have products of 4 providers and each provider have a shipping price different.

thanks

@iansaslu@gmail.com It will try to make the shipping cost depending on the "Price range" or "weight range" for each carrier available for the product. Im not sure if the module can do "External calculation", since i have not the option to test this.

example export:

smartphone; price: 100€ ; shipping price; 4.65€

pc: price 250€; shipping price; 5.00€

tv: price 499€: shipping price; 6.50€.

Thanks

On 8/28/2018 at 3:17 PM, Naturel Deluxe said:

This is the output I get: 

(Small picture off the xml file) 

Capture.PNG

I have the same issue, can anyone please help us?

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, mrc26 said:

I have the same issue, can anyone please help us?

The problem is that I press "Save and Export" and nothing happens... After 5 minutes it shows a 404 error page. I dont know what has happened, it seemed to work fine until last 1-2 weeks. The cron job and the generated xml file are having issues.

Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Edited by mrc26 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Hello,

hope you are doing well.

Store Manager is designed to work with the default PrestaShop database and indeed, may not work with all the modules and extensions.

Though, if you would like to combine store administration with both you have, you can contact Store Manager support and techs will investigate such possibility.

Edited by Alexandra Kolodovska (see edit history)

Did anyone test module on the PS 1.7.5.2? It works?

On 7/8/2019 at 1:58 PM, mrc26 said:

The problem is that I press "Save and Export" and nothing happens... After 5 minutes it shows a 404 error page. I dont know what has happened, it seemed to work fine until last 1-2 weeks. The cron job and the generated xml file are having issues.

Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Could you please help me with this issue? I have searched for the problem and no solution. What has happened with my prestashop 1.6.1.16? Has anyone experienced it? 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:54 AM, Holian said:

Did anyone test module on the PS 1.7.5.2? It works?

Yep, it works perfect. I mean, with the demo products. Because I'm afraid that Prestashop 1.7 could cause problems in a shop with many articles. But maybe that's not justified. Basically the module works like a charm under 1.7.5.2.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:39 AM, mrc26 said:

Could you please help me with this issue? I have searched for the problem and no solution. What has happened with my prestashop 1.6.1.16? Has anyone experienced it? 

Like you said: It is either a Prestashop or a server problem and has nothing to do with this module. Was there recently an upgrade of the PHP version?

14 hours ago, Martijn++ said:

Like you said: It is either a Prestashop or a server problem and has nothing to do with this module. Was there recently an upgrade of the PHP version?

Yes, it was from 5.3 (or 5.4, I don't know for sure) to at least 5.6. There is no lower version on our server. With PHP 5.6 the module doesnt work 100% anymore? The xml file is populated with only 2-300 active products from 850, and a huge execution time (over 300 sec). When I enter the xml file, it shows a red error with 'extra content'.

I recommend min php 5.6 due to some function used in the module that is first native in php from that version. Workarounds have been made so lower versions should be able to also use it.

When that is said, what you should get is a error 500 when it times out - not an error 404. The server you are on must be configured wrong or something else override and throw an error 404. 

What is your server max execution time?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Casper_O said:

I recommend min php 5.6 due to some function used in the module that is first native in php from that version. Workarounds have been made so lower versions should be able to also use it.

When that is said, what you should get is a error 500 when it times out - not an error 404. The server you are on must be configured wrong or something else override and throw an error 404. 

What is your server max execution time?

Server's max execution time is 240. They can't increase it, they are afraid to not affect their server. But I don't know if this is the problem. The module worked fine till last month . Till then back office exporting and saving items is a constant problem, very slow, duration in minutes. I have a paid module, SEO Manager, which is not saving seo title and description anymore. I deactivated all non native modules, installed only Google Shopping Flux and the problem persists. Something is wrong with some file, files of prestashop. The cron jobs (which are on server set, not in the module) are not executing anymore... Issues, issues, issues. 

Edited by mrc26 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Привет, отличный модуль! Я получил предупреждение от Google, что в категориях товаров не указано, что в настройках модуля я указал "107"   http://prntscr.com/omkkc1  

http://prntscr.com/omkkl1

http://prntscr.com/omkmtq

PS 1.6.1.24  PHP 7

I never used eMagic, I tried to delete and create categories, but they did not appear. Please help with this

Edited by staut82 (see edit history)

The products that are not in stock, should not be exported wuth the availability tag as "out of stock" ??

Now is saying "in stock" even if the quantity is 0.

I think is better to export the product with the "out of stock" tag, otherwise if you took it out from the feed, the history record of the product in the merchant center would not be erased?

Hello 

I have the same issue for export catalog.. 

It takes a lot of time then 504 error . The execution seems not work . 

With another shop it works perfectly and in another one with same configuration, i have this issue. 

I have seen that it is when i set large picture that it doesn't work. With middle picture it is ok. The issue is that middle picture is not good for facebook. 

I would need to know how to overpass this time of execution

If someone has find the solution? 

I am with ovh servor, prestashop 1,6,1,18

Best regards

Hi,

I use Presta 1.6.1.18 and i upload the module in admin. After that i don`t see the module in modules list to install it.

Can anyone help me?

Hi,

Im very glad with the module, but i have a little problem (?)

I have 5.000 products on my prestashop but module only export 3.000, I have all categories enebled but i don't know how to export all my database.

Best regards.

Edited by Josele Hernández (see edit history)

hi

I have 98% products with Combinations

few products ( 0.25% of all product combinations ) are rejected by merchants center for Mismatched [price] (page crawl)

for a particular case of product : 2 combinations out of 4 are rejected while 2 are accepted.

XML shows proper information passed.

Raw as well as Final Feed attributes are properly fetched 

I checked the URL from the feed ( as well as xml) with combination parameters and its reaching perfect page and the pricing is properly shown on the front end pages

However "Information found on your site"  tab is showing price of the Default Combination.

Issue is not with the module as all data passed is correct.

My Query

I can understand that the issue is at display level, if there are 2 combinations out of which  the default one is approved while the other is disapproved.  However in this case there are 4 combinations where Default + one more is approved while other 2 are disapproved!! 

This is beyond my understanding and I need help and guidance. I am doing something wrong?

Screenshot(106).thumb.png.15b5e565f0b82c9102cd96f5eafa42b6.png