Advanced Wish List

Zeryk

I'm looking for a Wish List module.

Apart of the standard functions I also need:

1) customer should be able from the item page by clicking some button "notify me if product discounted"  without adding an email address  ( of course logged in customers only ) , then the customized email will be automatically send to customer when item is set on sale from default  product details option  in BO.

2) customer should be able to manage notification option in his/hers wish list profile later as well.

3) BO should be more user friendly . Not have just 2 scroll down bars with customer name and wish list name. It's really slow. Preferably list of customers in columns with their wish lists in other columns, or something like that. More info available in other rows or columns is welcomed.

4) I should see the output / chart of the wish list in clear way , preferably in Dashboard. I should see what is the most wished item and how many people wished this item. Should be able set the time frame , like in 1 day, last 7 days etc. So can eliminate very old ones from the chart.

Just simple column & row table from best to worst...or something like that. items with 0 wish doesn't have to appear in that chart. Additional view options like the priority of the wish, which attribute of the item is wished or wished most... etc. would be even better. 

So if anybody knows of something like that, please let me know.

Many thanks!