File bottom-825efd.js slows my shop down about 4 seconds in loading

Bweber

Hi Community , i have a discovered a file during the loading of my site which slows down the shop by about 4 second, it is called bottom-825efd.js. 

It lives in the following file structure /themes/zonetheme/assets/cache . It must be somehow happened during the configuration of the shop but the develeoper of the theme do not feel responsible and asked me to seek help somehwere else . It comes for sure from some kind of module configuration but i can not find the module or developer who made this . 

Can someone please help me how to fix this and to increase the loading speed again  ? 

Thanks a lot in advance Björn 

bottom-825efd.js

File in you theme.docx

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/11/2020 at 2:12 AM, Jezza said:

Oh yes I know this. You might like to add the defer (or async) attribute to help with load times: 

Before the  only way to add async/defer/or preload when attribute none was to modify each module that registers their .js to PrestaShop.  

We created for our clients JavaPro, which allows one to add async/defer/and auto preload for .js attribute 'none' (render blocking)...also you can move specific .js files to load top (early discovery)....

See module here and learn more.