Search indexing shows 3291/3291 when my products are 5733!

Prestan0ob

"It is not working with any of keywords that some products include."

This is not the kind of problem description that anyone can help you with. Please take some time experimenting and make your problem description as concrete as possible:

- does this problem concern certain products or certain fields?

- did you try re-indexing?

7 hours ago, musicmaster said:

"It is not working with any of keywords that some products include."

This is not the kind of problem description that anyone can help you with. Please take some time experimenting and make your problem description as concrete as possible:

- does this problem concern certain products or certain fields?

- did you try re-indexing?

Dear friend thanks for answer.

Does not work with any of search fields!

Product name
Reference
Short description
Description
Category
Manufacturer
Tags
Attributes
Features

I made a lot of tests by changing the weigh of fields and reindexing but nothing.

This happens on certain products and not for all.

I try re-indexing many times

Witch table in SQL write this information about indexing to try find those products in database?

The main search tables are ps_search_word and ps_search_index. One contains a list of words and the other a list that links products to words. It is not rocket science: I implemented a copy of it in Prestools. You can also try to change a product that doesn't index in Prestools and see whether that causes indexation (every product that is changed is re-indexed unless you change some not indexed field like the price).

You might follow the advice of Datakick. You use the Greek alphabet and have been playing with character sets. So maybe that added things that crash the indexation engine.

4 hours ago, DataKick said:

@Prestan0ob is there any error in server's log? Or maybe there's some javascript error on a page that simply prevents displaying results. Could you please share your site url, sample keyword, and a product that's supposed to show?

Thanks for info. I will check for errors. But errors should make problem to all products not only for specific. The site is offline. If i go live i will inform. Thank you.

2 hours ago, musicmaster said:

The main search tables are ps_search_word and ps_search_index. One contains a list of words and the other a list that links products to words. It is not rocket science: I implemented a copy of it in Prestools. You can also try to change a product that doesn't index in Prestools and see whether that causes indexation (every product that is changed is re-indexed unless you change some not indexed field like the price).

You might follow the advice of Datakick. You use the Greek alphabet and have been playing with character sets. So maybe that added things that crash the indexation engine.

I will try to edit the product name and re-indexing. Thanks for support!

• 2 weeks later...