Attribute Wizard Pro 2.0 big problem

hi, i am french and i bought the module attribute wizard pro 2.0 for prestashop 1.7. When i used combination with prestashop module i couldn't make more 200 for each product. My problem is that now i use attribute wizard i got the same thing. I can not have more 200 combinations for each product because if i put more, my website crash and be very slow. thank you 

You should contact, if you hadn't already, Presto-Changeo https://www.presto-changeo.com/contact-us they replay quickly, but do note it is weekend

and  you could get replay later on Monday.

I did notice new 2.0 version have different modes so check if you using correct one.

And as ndiaga said it could be performance issue. You said most expensive but is it shared, VPS or dedicated server.

And it is important how server is set up. For example you should have at least 512MB of memory or more if you have lot of combinations. 

Yes seams you do have 256MB by default http://performance.lws.fr/ 

You should ask your hosting to increase that memory limit to at least 512MB or 768MB.

That look like shared hosting, which is not ideal but still it should work with that change.

Now,  you said  you have 4 products and 80 combination. That is really small number of combinations and should work

fast.  But can you share link maybe to one of those products ?

How many attribute groups you have and each of those groups have attributes ? 

Q) If I cannot use the combination generator, how should I add my combinations, so it doesn't take hours?

A)  We'll take an example where you have 6 attribute groups with 10 different attributes in each of them.

With the combination generator, it would be 10*10*10*10*10*10 combinations.

With this module, each combination should have 1 or more attributes from ONLY 1 group (the default combination is the only one that should have 1 attribute from each group, as it is only used to set the attributes that will be selected when the customer enters the page).
If they don't have a different impact or stock, you can enter all the attributes in 1 combination (this would mean 6 total combinations + 1 default combination).
If each attribute needs to have its own stock and impact, you will need to add each attribute in a new combination (6 * 10 = 60 total + 1 default combination).

So 80 is nothing for AWP. You could check also Advanced Parameters > Performance in Back office to see if Cache is enabled as well as smarty cache for CCC and Js.

How are your other product pages loading, one with no combinations ?