cart rules for multiple products

I'm stumped. I'm running 1.7.1.2.  I'm trying to create a discount/cart rule/voucher/coupon code - whatever you want to call it - that will give our customers a $1.99 discount on each and every item of a group of items.  We sell beef jerky (www.bubbascarolinajerky.com) and we want them to get that discount on any of our regular size bags.  But I can only get it to work on a single bag.  If they buy more than one bag it only takes off a total of $1.99.  Is there any way to do this?  It seems like it should be so simple!  I moved from livesite which isn't really a shopping cart system with very limited features - and they could do this!  So I am shocked that this seems to be so difficult. Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks,

On 27/1/2018 at 5:20 PM, dhall111 said:

I'm stumped. I'm running 1.7.1.2.  I'm trying to create a discount/cart rule/voucher/coupon code - whatever you want to call it - that will give our customers a $1.99 discount on each and every item of a group of items.  We sell beef jerky (www.bubbascarolinajerky.com) and we want them to get that discount on any of our regular size bags.  But I can only get it to work on a single bag.  If they buy more than one bag it only takes off a total of $1.99.  Is there any way to do this?  It seems like it should be so simple!  I moved from livesite which isn't really a shopping cart system with very limited features - and they could do this!  So I am shocked that this seems to be so difficult. Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks,

Hi!

You should create a cart rule for every single product that you have in your store or purchase a module to do it.

That doesn't work.  The code works on all of the products I want it to work on.  It just won't work on multiples of the same product.  So if my customer wants to buy 3 items of the same product they are only getting the discount on one item.  I want them to get the discount on all 3.  I looked for a module to purchase that would do this but couldn't find one.

• 1 month later...

We call it "Number of impacted products" feature on SOO Automatic Discounts module , that designed to helps you create vouchers / discounts / cart rules or whatever you want to call it. You can apply your voucher for 1 product or 2,3...etc... or all products on customer's cart, and you can allow to apply that voucher for the first order or re-order.

Generate Prestashop Discount, Vouchers & Coupons automatically: Quantity discounts, send a Voucher after order by email, apply a discount on a customer group, or give some free products on cart.)

You know you can not do what you want just with Prestashop default features.

Take a view on it here : https://www.prestasoo.com/prestashop-modules/soo-prestashop-discount.html