Multistore - two domains - wrong redirect

Hello all,

I'm currently having an issue with Prestashop 1.6.1.8 Multistore. 

There's a prestashop environment up and running for a while and we would like to add another shop via Multistore. Everything went well in the start, untill I wanted to add the extra domain. DomainB. 

In Plesk, set an Alias to DomainA from DomainB. 

In Prestashop, currently DomainA/Shop2 is the link to the second shop and is the main url. DomainB is connected to that store but is not the main URL of course. 

The thing is, DomainB is directing to DomainA but not to DomainA/Shop2 as it should. When I make DomainB the main URL and I go to DomainB, it still redirects me to DomainA (not shop2, just the main shop). When I go to DomainA/Shop2, it gives me a nice 404 error with a screwed up theme. 

I've searched and found tons of topics but no real answers so the following I've tried to fixing the issue but didn't work:

- Plesk set Alias 

- Checked DNS

- Checked MultiStore links setup right

- Waited a full day to see if it suddenly would work because of a refresh of Prestashop (read that it sometimes takes a while, but not why).

- Mod_rewrite is on and works

- Friendly URL is off

- Regerenated .htaccess

What I do see now is that .htaccess does have information about DomainB included with all these rewrite rules and etc. But it just doesn't work still. 

Does anyone please has some intel or things I could try to hopefully fix it?

Greetings,

Douwe