wilebaldo

Hello! everyone.

I have a question about the paypal modules, the case is I ready install the free module and I can't make this works property, I have several errors, and I ready check many solutions but non ones works for me and I read many people take the option to change the free module to paid module, and that works for them.

Well my problems the first is with a PayPal Express Checkout and the Tax Items, this options is works fine when I click on the PayPal button is send me to the PayPal page to make the payment and give me the total amount correct, but when I have any single Item that includes a Tax % I got error code: 10426 "Item Total is Invalid".  Also this options is only allow payments with some one ready have a PayPal account. (the tax Items is only with California Billing Address, and the only country allow to buy or register is USA.)

The second error is with PayPal Standard, with this one all ways I get error "Thinks appear don't working at the moment, please try again later." and in this case is not matter if the items include Tax or not. Always is the same error and this is for a whole week trying everything and I'm ready frustrated. This is the option I need to be working, I want to collect the payment direct with PayPal without the customer need to get and a PayPal account just with their Credit/Debit Card.

The other problem is when I have activated PayPal Express Checkout and Standard Is 2 different buttons to pay with PayPal, but don't said anything witch one is what.

The account in PayPal is a Business account and I ready registered and be approved as premium account the one is a $30 monthly fee plus the Regular fee on payments, this is a USA account and the module is also the PayPal USA/Canada.

- My website I got the SSL certification for business.

- I ready try to delete the module and get the most new version, I updated the Prestashop to the most new 1.6.1.17 and the PayPal module to 1.3.9.

- I try to modify the module for incompatibility with the total format PayPal allow only 2 digits on the cents and the Prestashop use 4 Digits, and still not working.

Do you think I have to hire a programmer to fix the problem or get and other Paid Module works with PayPal or Contact PayPal to resolved this with them or get and other payment options some think like Square.

I upload some screen shoot to you see the error I'm talking about. And the link to my website feel free to go and test the options. https://allinonefurn.com/

Paypal 06.jpg

Paypal 05.jpg

Paypal 04.jpg

Paypal 03.jpg

Paypal 02.jpg

Paypal 01.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Your receiving a 10426 Error code because somewhere in the code the module is sending PayPal an invalid argument. The transaction has been refused because the ItemTotal is invalid. Unfortunately, there might not be much you can do from Prestashop's back-office but wait for 202 E-Commerce to help you out. If you want to have an alternative we also developed PayPal Standard and PayPal Express Checkout with different customization options.

-Best regards

PayPal Standard by WebDevOverture

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/22786-paypal-standard.html

PayPal Express Checkout by WebDevOverture

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/28886-paypal-express-checkout.html