StarterTheme - Cart quantity inputs

d4vv

Hey guys!

I'm workin with StarterTheme of prestashop (1.7.2.4), and Im struggling with one weird problem... (maybe it's not a problem but dunno how to call it). The main thing is that I dont want to use bootstrap in my project... but there is one thing which makes me think like there is no way to not use bootstrap - it's input field at cart page. On StarterTheme actually there is no input by default but I'd like to have it like it is on classic theme without bootstrap. Not sure did I explain it correctly... I just want to have input with + / - buttons to increase / decrease the value (with ajax). On StarterTheme there are just a href links which sux really badly... (for example when u change the quantity the whole page is refreshing and also if u refresh the page the quantity changes [because of the changed url address]).

So the main question... can any1 help me with some sort of snippet or something? I'd like to achive "bootstrap inputs" without bootstrap :). (Im not sure but I think it might be something with bootstrap-touchspin there).