Register Users Only

hi guys,

I am very new here, just installed this today, its the best one I have tried so far!
I am trying to setup a wholesale website, I only want the registered retailor to see the price, and hide the price from public.
any help would be appreciated! :)

• 1 month later...

I'm about to do this for a customer of mine. The only way to do it is to go through all the template files, and where a price would be display add a check for the user being logged in, and take action appropriately (either a login link, or the actual price). Not difficult, just tedious :)

If I can make the time I'll have a look at doing a default prestashop (1.1b3) template modified for this.... I need to do it anyway, and it may help other folks.

Paul

No, but you can try if you like ;)

The problem is that the prices are retrieved along with the objects themselves in some cases, so you'll have to virtually rewrite half the classes in the cart to do it that way, or at least that's how it looks to me.

Paul

That's great!

For this to work for a wholesale webshop one would also have to replace the "Create your account" form with a "Apply for an account" form, otherwise anyone could simply create an account and view prices as they please.....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

hi, i need help on this. i cant find this "check" u said with this comment (I'm about to do this for a customer of mine. The only way to do it is to go through all the template files, and where a price would be display add a check for the user being logged in, and take action appropriately (either a login link, or the actual price). Not difficult, just tedious :)) i cant find where do i have to check this option. is this a paid addon? thanks much.