unable to add products or update order status in prestashop 1.6.0.9

since about 3 weeks now, i have been facing this problem of not being able to add new products, or change any information of existing products, on my site https://www.fashionography.in. recently i also discovered that i am unable to update status or shipping information of existing orders also. every time i would try to do that, i would be left with a blank page. after doing some research i turned on the debug mode of the site and got the following error every time:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class PrestaShopLoggerCore in /home/fashio36/public_html/classes/PrestaShopLogger.php on line 178

Not sure what it means because when i viewed this file prestashoplogger.php it only has a '}' (closing curly bracket) on line 178. i have no knowledge of code so this is as far as i could go. reading around further into the forum i realized it could be due to some conflicting variable name between two modules. so i started removing the modules that i have never needed, cleaned up the module section a bit in the hope of may be removing the conflicting module in the process, but no luck. since i have little knowledge i only uninstalled and deleted modules that i was sure were not citical or which i was sure i had never ever needed or used. praying to the Forum Gods to shine their light of wisdom upon my trivial problem and help me get my business back on track.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...