2 different category menus on the same website

rockillos

Hello,

I want 2 menus of different categories in my shop, so that the products are shown according to what is chosen in both.

Example. On the one hand we would have as categories the type of product: school backpack, notebook, folder, mug, ... On the other hand, categories according to the theme: "Star Wars", "Paw Patrol", "Games of Thrones", ... In this way there will be a product with the categories "backpack" and "star wars", another product with the categories "folder" and "I am Luna", ...

I want a top main menu to appear with the types of products (it would have subcategories) and another side with the categories by theme (which could also have subcategories) together with other filters by facet (brand, price, ...), so that a user You can select an item in one of the two menus to start searching and then choose another item in the other menu to refine the search.

My only idea is to do it with faceted navigation, putting as attributes the values of themes that I use as categories, but this menu will not be accessible at the beginning and it also forces me to modify the products.

Any ideas?