Integration with Joomla, WordPress, and more

Is there anyone who has an open-source module to add PrestaShop into Joomla? Using a Joomla Wrapper (an iFrame) doesn't cut it!

Some sites really need a content management system beyond simply being a store, and Joomla is a pretty amazing CMS. PrestaShop + Joomla would be awesome. WordPress and Prestashop is do-able: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-prestashop/

There's also a framework called JFusion that integrates logins with multiple products such as Joomla, PHPBB3, vBulletin, and others, but they haven't added support for Prestashop :(

For Prestashop to *Really* break out and gain more popularity, it needs to support more than stand-alone operation. People want interoperability options and Prestashop doesn't yet have many of those; until it does PS will not be as popular as it could be.

I think Prestashop is great, and like what the team has accomplished, but it would be greatly appreciated if they would support, or at least implement, modules to add prestashop into other solutions. I'm not good enough of a PHP coder, nor do I have the free time, or else I would tackle the feat of integrating PS and Joomla and JFusion.

Yes I know about there's a bridge, and I know of IQ cart, but a bridge isn't enough, and IQ cart sucks because they encrypt the files to restrict licensing. I understand the licensing, but encrypting the files sucks because it prevents adding standard language packs and tweaking the prestashop files to fix user-specific issues.

Here's hoping!

Hi Guys,

yes joomla and prestashop is a good combo, well good news we have nearly finished a joomla prestashop bridge,

the way this will work is that a user will register on joomla via community builder registration page and once done he will be logged into your store aswell.

Bad news is that the work we have put into it will need a little bit of return so wait for a while and we update of the possible cost, it wont be to much and the first few will go out for a bumper spot price, so stay tuned

thx chris

• 7 months later...

First of all congratulate and thank the great work you have done with all these plugins, modules, etc.

I wanted to ask if I can explain a little as I can do the following through the module, install it, etc., and so we can explain it correctly in the forum so that others find it easier:

The idea is that ALL that Prestashop recorded in my store, do so automatically in Joomla, and by another bridge (Prestashop - PHPBB3) or Joomla - PHPBB3 (JFusion) were also recorded in PHPBB3.

The main idea is that all records and identifications will x PrestaShop, and that the sign in automatically identifying one another.

Another important thing is that both Joomla and PHPBB3 follow the same design as PrestaShop not appreciate the change.

In my tent http://www.eluniversodelperro.com/ can see a menu above to identify where I want it to appear all user menu options of both platforms, ie: PrestaShop JOOMLA AND PPBB3.

May seem complicated to do this, but I think with everything that has largely developed, JFusion and a little patience, you can take out and help others who want to do something similar.

Can you help?

Thank you very much for everything, a greeting

• 1 year later...