PHP Header Warnings

Hi All

I've noticed in our Apache error logs that we get this error:
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/controllers/admin/AdminCartsController.php:481) in /var/www/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1829

It happens when manually taking orders and adding a product, changing the quantity or adding a voucher (that errors at a different line in the php file). The backend itself works perfectly but I don't like to see warnings. We've upgraded to PHP 7.0 and can't tell you whether these errors occurred on 5.6.

I found a thread with this exact error that has been set to SOLVED although the solution offered basically hides the error rather than fixes it. I have tried reactivating that thread but no one is talking. :( There are lots of threads about this issue but no solution that I've found other than hiding the error.

I thought posting in this area instead might be more successful. I just need to know if the error is fixable or just needs ignoring.

Thanks

Nick

Try to check those two files /controllers/admin/AdminCartsController.php and classes/controller/AdminController.php

and open them in text editor and go to very end of file. See if there is extra empty line and if so delete it. I saw same issue before

but this could be something else.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...