Help for add product to cart

TranceCode

hey guys i have my webstore that i work but whit problem, i change and add a list whit my stock, but when i select for example 13 product of my list and press the button add to cart only add 1, i can select 12, 9, 20 product but allways add 1 product :( 

this is my website http://tucan.bri.cl/everwines/shop/index.php?id_category=12&controller=category

and this is my code that i add to default template from prestashop 1.7.2.3 Please someone can help me :D 

<!--  custom code -->

<div class="clearfix atc_div">

<p id="quantity_wanted_p"{if (!$allow_oosp && $product.quantity <= 0) || !$product.available_for_order || $PS_CATALOG_MODE} style="display: block;"{/if}>

<select name="qty_{$product.id_product|intval}" id="quantity_to_cart_{$product.id_product|intval}" class="form-control not_unifrom">        
                                {section name=foo_q start=0 loop=$product.quantity  step=1}
                                         <option value="{$smarty.section.foo_q.index + 1}">{$smarty.section.foo_q.index + 1}</option>
                                        {/section}
                                         {if $product.quantity_all_versions < 1}
                                            <option value="0">0</option>
                                         {/if}                                                                             
        </select>                     
                                    </p>

<!--  Condicion para deshabilitar boton si stock es cero -->

{if ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity == 0 )}
                        <div class="add"> <button class="btn btn-primary add-to-cart" data-button-action="add-to-cart" type="submit" disabled >
                             <!--  <i class="material-icons shopping-cart">&#xE547;</i> -->
                             <span class="add-text">{l s='Add to cart' d='Shop.Theme.Actions'}</span> <span class="psudo-icon"></span>
                             <!--  Agregar -->
                             </button>
                        </div>
                    {else}
                        <button class="add_to_cart btn btn-primary btn-sm add-to-cart" onclick="mypresta_productListCart.add({literal}$(this){/literal});">
                        {* < i class="material-icons"> add_shopping_cart </ i>{l s='Add to cart' d='Shop.Theme.Actions'} *}
                        <span class="add-text">{l s='Add to cart' d='Shop.Theme.Actions'}</span> <span class="psudo-icon"></span>
                    {/if}
                    <!--  Termina Condicion para deshabilitar boton si stock es cero -->

<!-- fin custom code Testing-->

Hey Gianni, thank for your answer, actually i talk about the product list page, when i add product to my cart, but i talk about my website if you check the url is diferent to default theme, we use the default theme and make change on this. have a problem when we select over 1 product, no take the quantity to select, please check our website and screenshot

lista de productos.png