Seller stoped responding and didn't fix any bug

tomagio

Hi, 

can somebody help me? I bought module Game Codes Manager on 25th of December. I've managed to run it, but module have some bugs. I don't mind the minor bugs, but one error is really big. Module suppose to send customer e-mail with game code, after he buys it. Module sends e-mail, but with no code. It only sends image with size of 0b, and link to view code (which is without relevant url). Also manual sending of code doesn't work. I need to fix it, because my business isn't running. 

What to do? I don't want to pay extra money for someone who can fix that...

Hello, 
can you reply?! it's really important... 

I've tested order today and your module bought it and send it to my email, but image with code have 0b and link in email doesn't work (i've tried to download code directly on codeswholesale and it worked). I think there is problem with language of email. Please reply ASAP

You - 12-28-2017 10:52 PM

Sorry for delay. 
For email: you must create new folder in codes/mails/cz and copy in this place templates from EN and edit with yours wishes.

Rate this message

Developer - 12-28-2017 11:06 PM

Assistance quality

Response time

Thank you for your time!
 Close

Try replace this module.
About currency.
This feature(multiply curencies) not present in this module. Solution - you must install EUR curency and set as main curency.

Rate this message

Developer - 12-29-2017 9:16 AM -  See attachment

Assistance quality

Response time

Thank you for your time!
 Close

Hi, 

so i figured out that when customer login he can see his code in his account. But when i try to send him email with code, see attachment what happens. please help. 

You - 12-29-2017 10:10 AM -  See attachment

Yes. I see, that this bug(error sending mail). I try fix it.

Rate this message

Developer - 12-29-2017 12:02 PM

Assistance quality

Response time

Thank you for your time!
 Close

Hello when it will be fixed? this is really important to work..

You - 12-30-2017 5:11 PM

Any progress? My business is standing because your bug. Please fix it ASAP!

You - 01-05-2018 12:27 PM

Bug only with button. But email sending always automaticly when purchase codes.

Message rated!

Developer - 01-05-2018 12:44 PM

Assistance quality

Response time

Thank you for your time!
 Close

I'm telling you again it doesn't work. Email is automatically sent but without code! See attached email, it!s with picture of code, but picture size is 0b. Also you can't click on link to view code. 

Can you fix it???

You - 01-05-2018 1:07 PM

Prestashop addons team does not visit these forums.  You are best to contact them directly using the contact us options on the addons store website. 

You could also try Antoine the community manager who has helped raise awareness to the addons team, but I have not seen Antoine active on the forums in quite some time.

sorry, but the unfortunately reality is that PS addons likes to take their commission and leave the disputes between the customer and the contributor.  I suspect you will find it difficult to actually contact the ps addons team about this. (i hope you prove me wrong)

For these kind of bugs, it should take time and not easy to find out and fix it. So if you don't want to pay an extra cost. I think nobody can help. Because they need to read, review and test and find the solution.

So it is better to contact the author. If not, you should request a refund.