google verification

can any body help me. how i can do prestashop site verification with google?

interested to sell on google shopping but while creating merchant account google asking verfication of site ownership. I didnt know where to put google verfication code.

Thankful in advance for help.

I don't use Google Shopping but I'm pretty sure what they want you to do is verify that you own the site much like you need to do when using Google Webmaster Tools.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35179?hl=en

There are a few ways to do that but what I find easiest is to download the file Google gives you and just put it in the top directory of your server. Google assumes that if you can put files on the server then you must own it.

18 hours ago, lagpall said:

Thanks for you reply.

This i know only problem is that i could not find place in my prestashop administration where i can put google verification code.

Can you teach me.

What makes you think you would do anything in prestashop?  Did you install a module in your store that forced you to perform a google site verification?  Did you attempt to follow instructions provided by google?

On 1/10/2018 at 1:07 PM, lagpall said:

Thanks for you reply.

This i know only problem is that i could not find place in my prestashop administration where i can put google verification code.

Can you teach me.

You don't do anything with PrestaShop. You place the file you get from Google in the top directory of your server.

@lagpallTo verify your website, please follow the below instructions:

Step 1: Go to “Business Information” tab in your Google Merchant Account.

Step 2: Under “About Your Business” tab, provide the URL of your store. For example, http://www.example.com. Save URL.

Step 3: After saving website URL, Under “Website” tab, Click on “Claim Your Website” link. This will show you the link to an HTML file. Download this file and upload it to your root directory of the store.

Step 4: After uploading HTML file, execute the URL given by Google in step 3.

Step 5: Click on “Verify & Claim” link.

This verification process is a compulsory process to upload your products to Google Shopping. If you do not verify your site then you will not be able to upload products to Google Shopping and may result in an error.