amorph

Invoice in Fixed Language

Hi, 

i have a Prestashop 1.7 online shop which is translated in 2 languages.

Can I specify somewhere to only generate Invoices in 1 language? 

I found several old topics[1] about this but all suggestions didn't work for me, presumably because of the newer Prestashop version!?

Maybe somebody can point me in the right direction.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Stefan

[1] https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/139365-invoice-pdf-not-in-customers-language/

Only 1 language in both the frontend (for customers) as well as the backend?

Hi tuk66,

no, the frontend can still be localised to the customer language. We have multiple accounts accessing the backend which each have different language Settings. But we need to generate all Backend-Invoices in the same Language. Do you have a Idea where i could make these changes?

Thank you and best regards,

Stefan

thanks tuk66, but i'm looking for a way to not buy this module for that little feature. Does anybody else have a Idea?

Same question here: I am really looking for the simple feature of having the invoice always printed in the customer's language. Paying that kind of money for it is out of the question.

PrestaShop works with one language only. In the Back Office it is the admin's one. I don't think it would be possible to use more languages at once somewhere in PrestaShop.

That module uses this approach and can load any number of translations so you can easily have more languges mixed on one PDF.

Yeah, that makes no sense at all: If you have to print the invoice in order to package it with the order to ship, you want it in the customer's language, not your own. Even more so with the delivery slip. I think this restriction only exists to sell more "special" modules.

Edited by nsteinbach (see edit history)