UPS Free Shipping Tax Excluded PS 1.6.0.6

Hello all, I am dealing with a bug issue that I cannot seem to get any assistance on and I have looked everywhere on the forum and the internet for an answer. Currently using PS 1.6.0.6 and the Presto-Changeo UPS shipping module and I seem to be having a .php issue with the way the subtotal and free shipping are calculating in the cart. I have set a threshold of free shipping at a specific dollar amount and it is working correctly, however, when products are added to the cart that are below the minimum threshold for free shipping it does not allow for free shipping and calculates shipping correctly. Once you add a zip code that requires taxes to be collected it adds the taxes to the subtotal pushing the dollar amount over the threshold and giving the customer free shipping even though they did not hit the product dollar amount minimum allowed amount for free shipping.

I have reached out directly to Presto-Changeo for support on this as it is their module and only received a generalized response. It is causing a great deal of problems for the store and I need to get it corrected. Has anyone dealt with this before or has a solution/workaround for the problem? It seems like a pretty simple thing that was overlooked during the development phase that many of us have had to deal with. Hopefully someone has some input on fixing this or I just give up. I have looked and tried making .php function changes without success. 

9 minutes ago, JDub1337 said:

Hello all, I am dealing with a bug issue that I cannot seem to get any assistance on and I have looked everywhere on the forum and the internet for an answer. Currently using PS 1.6.0.6 and the Presto-Changeo UPS shipping module and I seem to be having a .php issue with the way the subtotal and free shipping are calculating in the cart. I have set a threshold of free shipping at a specific dollar amount and it is working correctly, however, when products are added to the cart that are below the minimum threshold for free shipping it does not allow for free shipping and calculates shipping correctly. Once you add a zip code that requires taxes to be collected it adds the taxes to the subtotal pushing the dollar amount over the threshold and giving the customer free shipping even though they did not hit the product dollar amount minimum allowed amount for free shipping.

I have reached out directly to Presto-Changeo for support on this as it is their module and only received a generalized response. It is causing a great deal of problems for the store and I need to get it corrected. Has anyone dealt with this before or has a solution/workaround for the problem? It seems like a pretty simple thing that was overlooked during the development phase that many of us have had to deal with. Hopefully someone has some input on fixing this or I just give up. I have looked and tried making .php function changes without success. 

Hello friend, could you give me an access to your account to see what the problem is and I can help you? If you can, send them by private message!