[solved]Reference type FAQ module

I'm looking for a FAQ type module that will work well with long-ish articles (eg containing lots of images, tables, video etc). All the modules I've seen have the "accordion" layout with expanding links/tabs and whilst these are fine for short entries (eg "do you ship outside the EU?" and "what carriers do you use?" etc) but I'd prefer separate pages displayed for each article . (Note that I don't want a blog module; I have one already for other types of article where novelty is more important.) What I need is an easy way to categories and manage my articles that are of a static reference nature, more like an encyclopedia or reference book entry.

I did find a free CMS module - FAQ Extra - but it's not slick enough (not a major criticism, it was free after all).

Why you don't add the sites as cms and use them on a block called  "FAQ's" ? On the module CMS block you can add several blocks, with different content. My solution is not a blog module ! You add your content in a block on left or right side or to the footer.

In this case you add cms site on back-office on tab: "preferences ->CMS". After adding your new pages there you go to tab "modules and services " -> modules and services-> install/activate module "CMS block" and add there on configuration a right or left block by choosing your specific added CMS pages. BTW this pages you can also add to the footer. See lower block configuration on that module.

Thanks for your reply @selectashop.at. Adding the info as individual manually-added CMS pages would work fine, but its a bit clumsy. Currently I have over 100 pages in 9 categories and if all these show up in the sitemap (as CMS pages do) it will look very busy. I'm therefore looking for a method that offers a few more features to help organise pages and how they are displayed.

Thanks. I've had a bit of a play and I think the plain CMS route is actually the best, as you suggested. The module I tried previously (FAQ Extra) just made things more complicated and added little to the manual method of managing CMS pages.

I've looked through all the FAQ modules and none really meets our requirements, although they have a lot of features. Thanks for the link though.