Sign in to follow this  
epictete

Module for H1,H2,H3 of a site

Hello friends,

Is there a module anywhere able to help me to make my work easier on my H1,H2.....?
Thank you
Kind regards
Jean Elie

I don't understand why you would need one. PrestaShop already handles the header tags well by default and you can use the header dropdown in TinyMCE to easily add header tags to your content.

I don't understand why you would need one. PrestaShop already handles the header tags well by default and you can use the header dropdown in TinyMCE to easily add header tags to your content.

Maybe he need to change the global H1, H2 in the global.css, but from back office

Hello,

Thank you for your message.
I m not a web developper, only a merchant with a few knowledges.
My website is www.paperandco.com and for exemple if you type it on google you will find me like this:
Paper and Co - 4 visites - 27 juil.
Paper and Co. $; €; ¬£. English (English); Fran√ßais (French); German · Spanish · Italian · Polish · Portuguese. Bienvenue sur paperandco.com, ...
www.paperandco.com/ - En cache, not very attractive no?

So what i try to figure out is hw can i change this easealy from the backoffice, but i know how to change phpn tpl lines but for a rookie like me i have to to find on which module i have to work on

Any advice will be welcome

You should go to Preferences > Meta-tags, edit the index page and add a meta-description, which should be displayed as the description of your site on Google.

Hi Rocky,

Thank you very much for your help, i have done modifications on my meta tags index, completing the different lines but the fact is that when i type www.paperandco.com on google the results is the same, do i have to wait for the robots?
Kind regards
Jean Elie

Yes, you'll need to be patient and wait for Google to pick up the meta-description. If you search Google for my site "Nethercott Constructions", you'll see it has my meta-description in the results.

hi rocky,

is there a way by which i can integrate category block into the cms block

i need to show all the category into cms block one under the other like it is showing into the category block.

please help, i have tried a lot in editing and integrating blockcms.tpl blockcms.php and blockcategory.tpl blockcategory.php but failed.

please help me out.....

i want to change h1 as title,h2 as description but i dont know how, when i check on seo quake my site doesnt have any h1,h2,h3

then i read on any seo site, it's very important, please help me!!