Moving Prestashop (resolved - without any replies or help of any kind)

I finished installing Prestashop, latest version which I had on the server as public_host/shop/prestashop. I tied to move it to public_html and got the following result (see here) www.passion-savon.fr, the admin is at www.passin-savon.fr/private.
Apart from the lack of images, links not working on the front page, I cannot acces the back office. My password did not work. I used Lost Password, but the password I received does not work either.
I asked my hosting company to help, but all they
sent was this:
I have checked the logs and could see that the database is still connecting with the old paths, please see the logs below.

==
[29-Jul-2010 13:16:37] PHP Warning: unlink() expects parameter 1 to be string, resource given in /home/passion/public_html/shop/prestashop/images.inc.php on line 180
[29-Jul-2010 13:16:37] PHP Warning: unlink() expects parameter 1 to be string, resource given in /home/passion/public_html/shop/prestashop/images.inc.php on line 180
==

I am still new to this but I am bamboozled by this. Can anyone help, please?

• 9 months later...