kreedz

Found 4 elements with non-unique id #product_form_submit_btn

Found 4 elements with non-unique id #product_form_submit_btn, how can I sovle this problem? does this error effect on the funtion of the backoffice? These four button are in the price tab, under "SPECIFIC PRICES" and "PRIORITY MANAGEMENT"

iderror.thumb.png.5134e516c7d0316ef76e6c92588b5c63.png

Unless you see it affecting it and preventing products from being saved, I would say don't worry, happens quite often in prestashop

35 minutes ago, NemoPS said:

Unless you see it affecting it and preventing products from being saved, I would say don't worry, happens quite often in prestashop

Ok, understand. Thanks!

This is just a problem with the HTML structure. It need to unique but not in this case. But I think it should not broken your functions. So don't need to worry about it. 

Basically unless there is some javascript referring to them, it should be okay :)

Hi,

It's same for me but since this error happens, I can see a "1" (one) on the top of the BO (mainly in the products page).

Did you ever see that ?

I did, but that's very hard to debug, it can come from any file, likely a controller. THe only way to fix it is going through each of them and see if you have it at the very top (the most common)

I've got the same issue. It prevents from saving products. Save and Save and stay buttons are disabled due to these errors. How to fix it? It happens almost every time I open Product page in Admin panel. I can't save anything.

%D0%A2%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8B+_+%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C_+%D0%A2%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8+Dimanche+Laguna+%E2%80.png

Hello BaikalShaman,

Are you fixed saving issue ? i have the same problem.

Thank you

@BaikalShaman are you sure you don't have others? It should save regardless of the error (it does for me on every instance I use)

Prestashop 1.6.1.19 running on  my own VPS, i got a weird thing going on.

In the backoffice when i want to add a product to a existing order i get this error 

Notice: Undefined index: customized_product_quantity in /home/XXX/domains/XXX.nl/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/d3/05/a8/d305a842fc95fba6488679874f36119e7378c215.file._product_line.tpl.php

And in the backoffice when i want to create a new order i cant add products. 
So first things first, i enable debug mode. The weird thing is... as soon as I enable debug, it all works perfectly fine! 
I already disabled all overrides, and non-prestashop modules.  The console does not gives me the "elements with non-unique id" error that's it!

So my guess is that it should be a server settings mistake... but nothing has been changed there, and I have no idea how to debug now. 
(already reaplaced all the /tools/smarty/sysplugins but) Any idea or pointer how to debug this would mean the world to me! :) 
(have a special post for this HERE, but i thought this is the only error that i can find)

Did anyone found a solution, i have the same problem with Prestashop 1.6.1.0

These errors and a spinning save button:

<button id="product_form_submit_btn" type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right"><i class="process-icon-save"></i> Opslaan</button>

I'm having the same issue with Prestashop 1.6.1.6 and, so far, only on Google Chrome.

I searched the source code, and there's no mention of the non-unique ids anywhere, except for those button elements.

I removed them and got no errors so far, except Chrome shows no warning anymore.

Still, the behavior is very different between Firefox and Chrome.

On Chrome, I can only update a product the first time. After that, whether I use "Save and Stay" or just "Save", the changes are not saved and "Save" does not go back to the product list.

Edited by savedario (see edit history)

@savedario Did You menage to find a solution? Got same bug both on Chrome and Firefox - save buttons not loading. Funny thing - everything works great on... Safari. Anyone got solution for this? Is there a possibility it is based on cookies? Before I logged in in chrome everything was fine AFAIR.