Found 4 elements with non-unique id #product_form_submit_btn

kreedz

Found 4 elements with non-unique id #product_form_submit_btn, how can I sovle this problem? does this error effect on the funtion of the backoffice? These four button are in the price tab, under "SPECIFIC PRICES" and "PRIORITY MANAGEMENT"

iderror.thumb.png.5134e516c7d0316ef76e6c92588b5c63.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Prestashop 1.6.1.19 running on  my own VPS, i got a weird thing going on.

In the backoffice when i want to add a product to a existing order i get this error 

Notice: Undefined index: customized_product_quantity in /home/XXX/domains/XXX.nl/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/d3/05/a8/d305a842fc95fba6488679874f36119e7378c215.file._product_line.tpl.php

And in the backoffice when i want to create a new order i cant add products. 
So first things first, i enable debug mode. The weird thing is... as soon as I enable debug, it all works perfectly fine! 
I already disabled all overrides, and non-prestashop modules.  The console does not gives me the "elements with non-unique id" error that's it!

So my guess is that it should be a server settings mistake... but nothing has been changed there, and I have no idea how to debug now. 
(already reaplaced all the /tools/smarty/sysplugins but) Any idea or pointer how to debug this would mean the world to me! :) 
(have a special post for this HERE, but i thought this is the only error that i can find)

• 1 month later...

Did anyone found a solution, i have the same problem with Prestashop 1.6.1.0

These errors and a spinning save button:

<button id="product_form_submit_btn" type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right"><i class="process-icon-save"></i> Opslaan</button>

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue with Prestashop 1.6.1.6 and, so far, only on Google Chrome.

I searched the source code, and there's no mention of the non-unique ids anywhere, except for those button elements.

I removed them and got no errors so far, except Chrome shows no warning anymore.

Still, the behavior is very different between Firefox and Chrome.

On Chrome, I can only update a product the first time. After that, whether I use "Save and Stay" or just "Save", the changes are not saved and "Save" does not go back to the product list.

Edited by savedario (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 11/25/2018 at 3:50 PM, dead_meme said:

@savedario Did You menage to find a solution? Got same bug both on Chrome and Firefox - save buttons not loading. Funny thing - everything works great on... Safari. Anyone got solution for this? Is there a possibility it is based on cookies? Before I logged in in chrome everything was fine AFAIR.

It usually points to an error. Product edit consists of different pages that are loaded separately. If one of those pages doesn't load - usually due to some PHP error - the Save button will never become active. So check all the tabs of the product page. And if that doesn't deliver: look in the error log.