Product Not Adding v1.6.17

Hi

I'm hoping to get help from experts here. I'm new to protesta development and still learning new things.

I would like to seek help with regards to the problem I encounter with this website I'm working on. I updated the core prestashop from v1.5 to v1.6.1.17

However the website cannot add new product after the update. I don't know if the problem is within the module or somewhere. If anyone could point me to the right direction of which area should look into. It will be a very big help. I attached the sample screenshot so you can see what's happening.

When I add a product, a javascript error occur and the product is not added to the cart except when I refresh the page.

category-add-product.JPG

When I also try to delete the item from the cart it won't let me and an error also shows up right after.

cart-product-delete.JPG

When I visit the cart page also this error show up.

cart-page-error.JPG

This error didn't exist prior the migration.

category-add-product.JPG

cart-product-delete.JPG

cart-page-error.JPG

Hi there,

from the screenshots you posted you can have a clue of the files that are causing your issues:

1. ajax-cart,js (error is CartBlockOffset which is undefined)

2. tools.js (error is price.toFixed which is not a function)

3. cart-summary.js (error is id which is undefined)

I will suggest to have a look at these files, debugging those variables that are causing troubles and see what's happening, then maybe trying to compare the files versions you had in PS 1.5 with those in PS 1.6 to see if there are differences there.

I hope this helps, have a nice day,
Federica