Import combination CSV file: colors, sizes, prices, orientation.

Hello. I have a CSV file from another platfom where I have all products descriptions and combination for a sticker website. The main problem is to import the combinations available for each product being many. I have about 20 colors, 12-15 sizes and for each size the price changes. How could I convert the csv file to make it compatible with prestashop? Here is an example for 1 product (this is only the attribute row that cause me problems), where all attribute are made in a single row/line (and prices are specified in brackets "[]" ). All combinations possible are available.

Dimensioni,21 x 15.7 cm.[=3.6],23.1 x 17.3cm.[=4.2],25.2 x 18.8cm.[=4.8],27.3 x 20.4cm.[=5.5],29.4 x 22cm.[=6.2],31.5 x 23.6cm.[=6.9],33.6 x 25.1cm.[=7.8],35.7 x 26.7cm.[=8.6],37.8 x 28.3cm.[=9.5],39.9 x 29.8cm.[=10.5],42 x 31.4cm.[=11.6],44.1 x 33cm.[=12.6],46.2 x 34.5cm.[=13.8],48.3 x 36.1cm.[=15],50.4 x 37.7cm.[=16.2],52.5 x 39.3cm.[=17.5];Colore,Giallo brillante,Giallo chiaro,Arancione chiaro,Arancione,Rosso medio,Rosso scuro,Borgogna,Magenta,Rosa,Viola,Blu cobalto,Blu scuro,Blu reflex,Blu brillante,Blu chiaro,Turchese,Verde foresta,Verde chiaro,Verde lime,Bianco,Grigio nebbia,Grigio,Grigio scuro,Nero,Argento,Oro,Avorio,Beige,Marrone,Marrone noce;Tipo vinile,Opaco,Lucido;Orientamento,Normale,Specchiato

The bold red is the name of attribute and other are values.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

hi, in catalog-> products-> you have a icon to import products, click, and you get the prestashop importer screen. Here you have some csv examples files to import products and attributes. Check the demo files to import them (you must import first the products and then the attributes)

Thank you. The problem is that I have a CSV already created incompatible, which has thousands of articles, and the attribute column is on a whole line. Changing everything manually would take a lot of time :( . I have to create all combinations for about 20 colours, 10, sizes, 2 kind of choice (if standard or mirrored). Imagine all the combinations ...