Jump to content
BonPresta

[Free module] Animation Preloading Effects - PrestaShop 1.6 / 1.7

Recommended Posts

                            Inline_Preview_Image.jpg

 

0HY7buh.jpg

 

This module is that will add a beautiful animated loading screen indicator on your site. You can create unique preloading effects. Preloader is highly customizable that gives you the possibility to add infinite kind and style of fully editable loaders. All web browsers and mobile devices supported.

 

  • Super easy install.
  • Easy to customize.
  • CSS3 animation loader.
  • Your logo loader.
  • Custom image loader.
  • Multi-language ready.
  • Support Multi-Store.
  • Well documented.

 

 

Demo

 

Note:

If you are using the version of Prestashop 1.6 
You need to add a hook to the theme file header.tpl

qkCoU0q.jpg

{hook h='displayCustomAfterBody'}

 

 

 

 

preloading.zip

Edited by BonPresta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cuball said:

Module works, But the animation starts after the website has already started to load, which is  making it longer to load.

 

 

Hello,

Thanks

I will fix this problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 2:01 AM, metalsniper63 said:

This looks amazing, but i have the same problem. It starts after the page has started to load, maybe the code is being loaded in the footer instead of the header.. it's just an idea

 

Hello,

Yes
We are now solving this problem and soon I will add a new version here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2017 at 1:17 PM, mail@meinpfotenland. said:

When is the update coming?

 

On 12/17/2017 at 10:32 PM, Soyons zen said:

Hi my friend update the module :blush:

 

On 12/9/2017 at 10:22 PM, Cuball said:

Module works, But the animation starts after the website has already started to load, which is  making it longer to load.

 

On 12/11/2017 at 7:11 PM, b-w-p said:

Hello, interesting module, but in my case he(it) seems to start after the load of the page?

mon site : https://b-w-p-distribution.com

 

 

On 12/12/2017 at 1:01 AM, metalsniper63 said:

This looks amazing, but i have the same problem. It starts after the page has started to load, maybe the code is being loaded in the footer instead of the header.. it's just an idea

 

 

Hello,

Yes, there was such a problem.
I fixed the bugs and added a new version 1.0.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dmytro Korolkov said:

Nice module. Thank you. Works fine 1.6.1.17 but but can it make some delays in pages loading time?

 

Hello,

Thank you!
Yes, you can put a delay
only why ...
It shows exactly how much the site loads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BonPresta said:

 

Hello,

Thank you!
Yes, you can put a delay
only why ...
It shows exactly how much the site loads.


no, I just asking is the module makes some delay or it's shown time equal to all the site's elements/scrips loading process?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dmytro Korolkov said:


no, I just asking is the module makes some delay or it's shown time equal to all the site's elements/scrips loading process?

 

The module does not affect the site load

It's a good idea to add a timer in percentages how many before loading the page;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for perfect module!

 

I want to ask, can I upload also my custom gif? Becouse it dont want to load ... its nothing happening after upload. Thanks for answer. ;-)

 

Edit/ ok, I tried another gif and it is working ... but I want to use this one and thats not working .. 

preloader.gif

Edited by menubox_sk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, menubox_sk said:

Thanks for perfect module!

 

I want to ask, can I upload also my custom gif? Becouse it dont want to load ... its nothing happening after upload. Thanks for answer. ;-)

 

Edit/ ok, I tried another gif and it is working ... but I want to use this one and thats not working .. 

preloader.gif

 

Thanks!

Most likely he has a long name

Rename the picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×