BonPresta

One Click Order (Quick Buy) - PrestaShop 1.6 / 1.7

On 11/2/2019 at 8:41 PM, malxazparfumer said:

Thank you very much dear friend for your nice work! After, when you updated this module, it very good work on my site. This module very helps me! 

Best regards, Malkhaz

Hello,

Thanks for your choice!

Best Regards

Congratulations very interesting form, you could insert a checkbox for privacy. Thank you

On 4/20/2020 at 10:32 PM, raicap said:

Congratulations very interesting form, you could insert a checkbox for privacy. Thank you

You receive an email with contact info. Nothing is saved into the shop. Just delete the email from your inbox.

On 4/1/2019 at 3:24 PM, wutsdis said:

Module author seems to not be responding to troubleshooting requests, so I managed to resolve the problem at last by myself after many hours. It might help someone else without a lot of knowledge to find their problem faster. In my case, it was a theme related problem since the custom theme was missing the standard PrestaShop footer hook:

{block name='hook_footer'}
{hook h='displayFooter'}
{/block}

I just added it in the footer .tpl file of the theme and it is working at last.

It seems to send mails to the set address, so I can't help with Petar's problem. Maybe your hosting mail accounts or shop mail settings aren't configured.

Need to add into product.tpl {hook h='displayFooter' mod='bonorder'}

Hey! Can you translate only "name" "phone numer" and "buy in one click" on polish language? I can translate if you want :D