Jump to content
BonPresta

One Click Order (Quick Buy) - PrestaShop 1.6 / 1.7

Recommended Posts

                  Inline_Preview_Image.jpg

 

 

One Click Order (Quick Buy) module is the faster and easier way to order from online shop for the customers. It will be faster and easier for your customer to order on your shop. This module allows to simplify creating orders in your store on product page. Customer or guest will only specify its name and phone.

 

  • Super easy install and customize.
  • Allow quick orders for customers and guests.
  • Send notice on email to the administrator of the store.
  • Set width for popup.
  • Change background button.
  • Simple and Friendly user interface.
  • Compatible with all web browsers.
  • Multi-language and Multi-store ready.
  • Support and well documented.

 

Demo 1.6

Demo 1.7

 

Update:

21.12.2017 - ver 1.0.1
   - Fix: Please check your data and added mails template on languages -  en, de, ar, es, fr, it, ru

 

 

 

 

bonorder.zip

Edited by BonPresta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Soyons zen said:

Hello thank you for sharing, trouble when I enter the coordinates requested I have this error ? Please check your data.

 

 

Hello,

You can give a link to your demo store with the included module to check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BonPresta said:

Hello,

You can give a link to your demo store with the included module to check

Hello thank you for sharing, trouble when I enter the coordinates requested I have this error Please check your data.

Edited by Soyons zen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Soyons zen said:

Please, otherwise put the module that is installed on your demo site, it works properly on your site ?

 

 

I work correctly on the demo

I think I'm wondering what the problem may be, I'll fix it right away and soon there will be a new version of the module

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BonPresta said:

 

 

Hello,

Thanks

Sorry, but your demo does not load

you can recheck the link

 

Hi, yesterday his site was working I tested also he has the same problem...!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2017 at 11:02 PM, BonPresta said:

                  Inline_Preview_Image.jpg

 

 

One Click Order (Quick Buy) module is the faster and easier way to order from online shop for the customers. It will be faster and easier for your customer to order on your shop. This module allows to simplify creating orders in your store on product page. Customer or guest will only specify its name and phone.

 

  • Super easy install and customize.
  • Allow quick orders for customers and guests.
  • Send notice on email to the administrator of the store.
  • Set width for popup.
  • Change background button.
  • Simple and Friendly user interface.
  • Compatible with all web browsers.
  • Multi-language and Multi-store ready.
  • Support and well documented.

 

Demo 1.6

Demo 1.7

 

Version 1.0.1

bonorder.zip

I have made a "mini review" of your module in Spanish to share it with the Spanish Community  http://victor-rodenas.com/2017/12/13/solicitar-informacion-del-producto-en-prestashop-1-7/

Sorry for my English,

 

Edited by nadie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I typed my e-mail in configuration and made a test order. But did not receive any email or notifications. Could you help please

 

website is: brandliker.az

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Artunj said:

Hi, I typed my e-mail in configuration and made a test order. But did not receive any email or notifications. Could you help please

 

website is: brandliker.az

 

Hello,

Hi, I think I need to add a folder in your language - bonorder \ mails \ az \

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×