Carrier by default

Good morning, it's the following, I'm new to prestashop and I have a doubt here that maybe you can clarify.

For example, do I have two products in the cart with different carriers, is there any configuration where I can put only one carrier by default instead of adding the value of the two carriers?

11 minutes ago, El Patron said:

If you do not require 'by product shipping',  i.e. where you set shipping by editing the product and associating to a  carrier then remove those and then it will use the native PrestaShop carriers.

Here is documentation on shipping

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Managing+Shipping

sure, the carriers are already configured the problem is that I want one product for one carrier and another product for another carrier. By adding these two products to the cart, I want it to be just the most expensive carrier.

34 minutes ago, tiagovargas said:

sure, the carriers are already configured the problem is that I want one product for one carrier and another product for another carrier. By adding these two products to the cart, I want it to be just the most expensive carrier.

I don't know that is possible without custom code.  not sure how displaying only the most expensive carrier makes sense for me but I'm slow.  sorry Ii could not help more.

1 minute ago, El Patron said:

I don't know that is possible without custom code.  not sure how displaying only the most expensive carrier makes sense for me but I'm slow.  sorry Ii could not help more.

No problem, can I just say if you know where the file that sums up the values of the carrier is located? I will program myself, but I do not know nor can find the file that does this function