How do I hide "Availability" and Add Review

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2017 at 9:41 AM, shacker said:

site url?

for add review just disable product comments module

Thank you that works for the Review feature.

I am still getting the "availablity" showing I disabled "Available Quantities" module but the text "Availability:" still shows.

My url is https://www.horsemans.shop/campdraft/107-46-campdraft-bit-blue-steel.html#/1-size-cob

I havent put the shop out live yet as there is still a lot of tidying up to do.

Johanne

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can someone tell me how to get rid of the "availability" text please.

Johanne

Thank you that works for the Review feature.

I am still getting the "availablity" showing I disabled "Available Quantities" module but the text "Availability:" still shows.

My url is https://www.horsemans.shop/campdraft/107-46-campdraft-bit-blue-steel.html#/1-size-cob

I havent put the shop out live yet as there is still a lot of tidying up to do.

Johanne

I'm just getting back into working on PrestaShop but like yourself I don't use PrestaShop for inventory and I removed the available from the product page. That said I don't remember which method I used so these are the two options.

1) Try disabling Stock Management -- I am fairly certain that if you disable stock management then the available disappears.

2) Edit Product.tpl and remove or comment out the lines that display the available amount.

Originally when I started using PrestaShop I believe I had to use method #2 but I think in more recent versions disabling Stock Management gets rid of the available quantity on the product page without needing to edit core files. If it doesn't then #2 will work