Problem with module Knowband Marketplace

I want to tell about the module Knowband Marketplace, 

1. mistake 500 if you press to edit letters in the module

2. the module doesn't work with the included CCC

3. meta title in the module just isn't present

4. if the client in yours shop buys items from different sellers any seller won't receive the notice of the order and it is the order won't be visible in a private office of the seller

5. support will play for time constantly and so will correct nothing

6. new product approval required in SELLER ACCOUNT CONFIGURATION - not work

7. the page is available to several addresses.
at you it has been stated that the module maintains multilingualism, but in practice it not so.

8. problem with display of a footer

9. THE QUANTITY IN COMBINATIONS DOESN'T WORK

10. clients can't be registered on the website, at input of email and pressing the be registered button get on the empty page (it doesn't work at the default language version and works at the second language).

11. when I refuse to the seller placement, I press "to refuse" and... nothing occurs

Edited by andrew0808 (see edit history)

On 10.12.2017 at 8:45 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

@andrew0808 Creating the entries at various locations is not helping. You need to get in touch with the support get the issues resolved. 

I have provided access for your support but nobody has corrected an error

On 12/13/2017 at 4:40 PM, andrew0808 said:

I have provided access for your support but nobody has corrected an error

You are simply spamming the forum. You are acting abusing and difficult with the support. This is not the professional way. The amount of time you are investing defaming us on the forums, could have been better utilized in getting the issue resolved. The more polite we are being, the more difficult you are acting. Please discuss on the chat or tickets with us as we will not able to help you here on the forum.

• 2 months later...

I would like to add this company is very difficult to deal with.  Be prepared for slow support, product delivery, screened reviews on their site, and to fight to get a refund if you have not received your product.

The support will write nice sounding emails but not follow up timely or rectify the problem.

9 hours ago, TinyStore said:

Still no response.

With specific problems and support they have asked customers to use the support system on their website. They do not frequent these boards very often. These boards are not offical support channels, more user to user support

I have always found them very helpful with a fast turnaround

Why non-receipt? You download the modules yourself as soon as you have paid surely?

I was merely pointing out that for specific issues like this the forum is not the best place. Good luck with the claim, though how that work for virtual goods will be quite intersting to see the PayPal decision on this. Keep us informed

• 2 months later...

Opss.. you are not alone. I took few days for them to response and fixing issue. I purchased the plugin (25th December 2016) anduntil today even with the latest version i have never been able to use it for live production. There are so many problems. One more thing to note is that, Knowband marketplace was only designed to work with the default theme (most of the functionality the GUI uses the front-end prestashop. Seller has no access into the backoffice). This means, if you have premium theme with the marketplace plugin, high chance that the theme might have problem with your layout, javascript issues, then you have to prepare writing bugs and send to them to resolve issue (if they are willing to help on time!)

Edited by arafatx (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

I bought the module and had the same problem, request support in the same month of purchase and never solved. I asked for the return and they did not respond. this week I had to talk to them through the chat and they said that I had to pay for the support that has expired.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ezandu said:

I bought the module and had the same problem, request support in the same month of purchase and never solved. I asked for the return and they did not respond. this week I had to talk to them through the chat and they said that I had to pay for the support that has expired.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to request you to share the ticket reference number so that we can check with the support team regarding this concern. 

Looking forward to your response.