Software engineer needed

Hi there,

for our shop we need a software engineer who can:

- change the parameters of the logo so it appears in full size and well designed (not how it is :-)).

- change the appearance of the categories from that fancy hoover effect to the preinstalled adjustment from the default template.

- resolve the big problem we have with the summarize page (it doesn´t summarize and the product-ID of all the products is zero)

- change the footer-links to another CSM-pages

- link the icons on the left side with the corresponding CMS-pages

- delete some hoover-effects I don´t need (to spezify later)

- delete / align some buttons (e.g. delete at the category pages the "disponible"-button which I can´t inactivate from the backoffice

- make that from the text on the homepage only appears 2 or 3 lines and if somebody want to read it all, than there is a "more"-button

I´m sure that I´ve forgotten some things. :-)
I don´t need to get it all at once - the most important things first, I pay, than another adjustment, I pay and so on.

If there is somebody who has time and knowledge, ...

Greetings,
Spüli

Hi there,

for our shop we need a software engineer who can:

- change the parameters of the logo so it appears in full size and well designed (not how it is :-)).

- change the appearance of the categories from that fancy hoover effect to the preinstalled adjustment from the default template.

- resolve the big problem we have with the summarize page (it doesn´t summarize and the product-ID of all the products is zero)

- change the footer-links to another CSM-pages

- link the icons on the left side with the corresponding CMS-pages

- delete some hoover-effects I don´t need (to spezify later)

- delete / align some buttons (e.g. delete at the category pages the "disponible"-button which I can´t inactivate from the backoffice

- make that from the text on the homepage only appears 2 or 3 lines and if somebody want to read it all, than there is a "more"-button

I´m sure that I´ve forgotten some things. :-)
I don´t need to get it all at once - the most important things first, I pay, than another adjustment, I pay and so on.

If there is somebody who has time and knowledge, ...

Greetings,
Spüli

hi. you can check our works here: www.catalogo-onlinesrsi.com.ar
and contact to us if have interest in our services