Website performance loading time slow when selecting on category menu

Naddy

Hi.

Currently, im working on this website. When selecting the menu category such 'Shop by Bike', it took so much time to load. When testing with https://tools.pingdom.com/ it took around 15-20s to load one request.

I included the SS when doing the profiling and pingdoms web test.

Is there any solution or advice for me to improve the website performance speed?

Thanks in advance!

Naddy

profiling.png

toolspingdom.png

loadrequest.png

Yeah. But, I'm not good at editing the query code. This is the query part where my server side had mention. Is there any way how to edit the query to speed up the time execution? I think this query part is from the classes/Category.php.

Please help me. :(

SELECT p.*, product_shop.*, stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) AS quantity, IFNULL(product_attribute_shop.id_product_attribute, 0) AS id_product_attribute,
 product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity, pl.`description`, pl.`description_short`, pl.`available_now`,
 pl.`available_later`, pl.`link_rewrite`, pl.`meta_description`, pl.`meta_keywords`, pl.`meta_title`, pl.`name`, image_shop.`id_image` id_image,
 il.`legend` as legend, m.`name` AS manufacturer_name, cl.`name` AS category_default,
 DATEDIFF(product_shop.`date_add`, DATE_SUB("2017-11-28 00:00:00",
 INTERVAL 20 DAY)) > 0 AS new, product_shop.price AS orderprice
 FROM `ps_category_product` cp
 LEFT JOIN `ps_product` p
 ON p.`id_product` = cp.`id_product`
 INNER JOIN ps_product_shop product_shop
 ON (product_shop.id_product = p.id_product AND product_shop.id_shop = 1) LEFT JOIN `ps_product_attribute_shop` product_attribute_shop
 ON (p.`id_product` = product_attribute_shop.`id_product` AND product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1 AND product_attribute_shop.id_shop=1)
 LEFT JOIN ps_stock_available stock
                        ON (stock.id_product = p.id_product AND stock.id_product_attribute = 0 AND stock.id_shop = 1  AND stock.id_shop_group = 0  )
 LEFT JOIN `ps_category_lang` cl
 ON (product_shop.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category`
 AND cl.`id_lang` = 1 AND cl.id_shop = 1 )
 LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` pl
 ON (p.`id_product` = pl.`id_product`
 AND pl.`id_lang` = 1 AND pl.id_shop = 1 )
 LEFT JOIN `ps_image_shop` image_shop
 ON (image_shop.`id_product` = p.`id_product` AND image_shop.cover=1 AND image_shop.id_shop=1)
 LEFT JOIN `ps_image_lang` il
 ON (image_shop.`id_image` = il.`id_image`
 AND il.`id_lang` = 1)
 LEFT JOIN `ps_manufacturer` m
 ON m.`id_manufacturer` = p.`id_manufacturer`
 WHERE product_shop.`id_shop` = 1
 AND cp.`id_category` = 366 AND product_shop.`active` = 1 AND product_shop.`visibility` IN ("both", "catalog") ORDER BY pl.`name` ASC
 LIMIT 0,12