Multiple Colour Combination or Applying Features to Combinations

TheMP

I'm looking for a module that can help with a problem I have with products with multiple colour combinations such as:

Black/Blue
Black/Green
Red/Blue
Red/Black

As far as I can tell you can only apply one colour attribute to a product without splitting into primary and secondary attributes, which would be problematic for filters. I want the customer to be able to filter products once with Black and have 3 results returned. Is there a module that can have a combination from the same attribute group twice or alternatively applying different features to different combinations? I already have the Multiple Features module installed.

Any help is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't need a module for that. Simply add your products as sole product. This is also better for SEO. T-shirt xy black and than add sizes. T-shirt blue zy and than add sizes. Refrain to use combinations, than you can filter by that way.

For extra module: You will not find any paid module filtering by another way, cause all them are respecting Prestashop logic. Free filtering modules, there are none, except the native one coming with Prestashop.