How to Add extra fields to Back office to display the  prices tax excl. and tax incl

HairMaker.Gr

Hello 

I want to add extra  fields and  display the  prices tax excl. and tax incl in Backoffice in Product page and at the order page.

Presta 1.7 by default display in product page only the prices excluded vat and inside an order only included tax.

In 1.6 version works very good both of them. Now they decided to remove it.

Anyone to suggest a module to do this specific thing or how to add by code if it is easy of course, or it is anything to settings and we dont have seen yet?

Attached a photo that displayed exactly what i mean.

thanks a lot

prestashop Fields.jpg

Edited by hairmania (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Works with: Prestashop 1.7+ (tested up to 1.7.5.5)

Navigate to: yousite/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/products_table.html.twig
Find:

<th scope="col" class="text-center" style="width: 9%">
            {{ ps.sortable_column_header("Price (tax excl.)"|trans({}, 'Admin.Catalog.Feature'), 'price', orderBy, sortOrder) }}
          </th>

Add below:

{{ ps.sortable_column_header("Final price"|trans({}, 'Admin.Catalog.Feature'), 'price_final', orderBy, sortOrder) }}
          </th>

Navigate to: yoursite/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/list.html.twig
Find:

<td class="text-center">
            <a href="{{ product.url|default('') }}#tab-step2">{{ product.price|default('N/A'|trans({}, 'Admin.Global')) }}</a>
        </td>

Add below:

<td class="text-center">
            <a href="{{ product.url|default('') }}#tab-step2">{{ product.price_final|default('N/A'|trans({}, 'Admin.Global')) }}</a>
        </td>

If you guys don't want to make the edits on your own, just copy the files i added to this post.
list.html.twig
products_table.html.twig

final.thumb.jpg.f47fd6f16e693934826937b6745a0ad8.jpg

If this post helped you click the "Like" button to let others know this solution worked for you.

Edited by Crezzur (see edit history)
  • Like 6

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, outlet.ee said:

Is there any way to add more columns, like supplier_reference or UPC? Interested mostly in variables for those.

This should not be a problem you can try to see which variables are in the product variable.

{{ dump(product) }}

Thank you. It gives an erro rif I put it right there between tags.

And the adding more columns to catalog page doesn't work if I create the same files in respective override folders. Is the override supposed to work for admin pages?

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2019 at 9:01 PM, Crezzur said:

Works with: Prestashop 1.7+ (tested up to 1.7.5.5)

Navigate to: yousite/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/products_table.html.twig
Find:

{{ ps.sortable_column_header("Price (tax excl.)"|trans({}, 'Admin.Catalog.Feature'), 'price', orderBy, sortOrder) }}
          </th>

Add below:

{{ ps.sortable_column_header("Final price"|trans({}, 'Admin.Catalog.Feature'), 'price_final', orderBy, sortOrder) }}
          </th>

Navigate to: yoursite/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/list.html.twig
Find:

<td class="text-center">
            <a href="{{ product.url|default('') }}#tab-step2">{{ product.price|default('N/A'|trans({}, 'Admin.Global')) }}</a>
        </td>

Add below:

<td class="text-center">
            <a href="{{ product.url|default('') }}#tab-step2">{{ product.price_final|default('N/A'|trans({}, 'Admin.Global')) }}</a>
        </td>

If you guys don't want to make the edits on your own, just copy the files i added to this post.
list.html.twig
products_table.html.twig

final.thumb.jpg.f47fd6f16e693934826937b6745a0ad8.jpg

If this post helped you click the "Like" button to let others know this solution worked for you.

Hi, i am using prestashop 1.7.7.6 and did this changes but the Final Price column doesn't appear in back office.

• Thanks 1

Hello 

Your code is very helpfull.

But now the question is that the presta not calculate  any discount you have put at pricing tab even more at catalogue prices rules.

So if the product price is 10 euro and i have put a discount 10% you will see the 10 euro and not 9 euro.

I must open the front office to check the final price if I speak on the phone with a customer !!!!!!!

Looking for  a solutinon the final price to be final price with any discount I have put at backoffice.

Thanks