Shop not working with Internet Explorer, please help me

Hi guys,

I have a strange but great problem with my shop (prestashop 1.7.2 default theme): the shop is working great with firefox and chrome, both desktop and mobile versions, but it is not working with Internet Explorer, it's totally impossibile to add products to the cart. Here the problem explanation:

1) in the homepage of the site, If i click on "Quickview" instead of having the ajax  mask opened with quick product overview,  I got taken to the top of the page (just like if i clicked on the back on top arrow that appears when I scroll down the shop pages)

2) in theproduct page, where is the quantity box beside the ADD TO CART button (where you have up and down arrow, to increase or decrease the product quantity) well, with internet explorer the arrows are gone and missing

3) most of all: If i press the ADD TO CART button, nothing is put on the cart, and instead of having the cart ajax mask opened (that happens when you press the add to cart button) you got redirected on the cart page, and the cart is empty, so is totally impossible to shop on my site If you use Internet Explorer

Customers made me notice this problem, I totally can't figure out what could it be, so I'm asking for help

shop url: www.jollyrogerbay.it

Thanks in advance 

Edited by JoeSchiaffi (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i have the exact same issue. How do I fix this?

My customer base is elderly people, and I have had many reports of this issue. I now realise what everyone is reporting -- they are using Internet Explorer and can't checkout!!!!

I need this fixed ASAP! Anyone have any ideas how??