[BUGS] PrestaShop 1.7 is a D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R

Kogkalidis

@Antoine F ps 1.7.X is far away from a stable version.
EN: First of all, as soon as I make a new store there is this puffin in the front stuck doing nothing (no front office at all).

Then when I am going to translate to Greek it seems fine. I enable SSL -> no way being able to translate anymore. I disable the SSL -> I can translate. But the parody is this issue. Test product with stock and enabled as "Allow orders (no matter what)" cannot be added into cart.

Please not move the topic to the international one because there may be some localization issues in the future so I will try to keep you up to date about our regional issues that may arise.

Friendly advice (as friend to friend and not ambassador to staff): Stop doing (basically trying to do) new -- wannabe -- super cool features and making a new version every now and then. Try to maintain the existing versions in a more effective way. People want stability!!

Fire many senior-managers of managers of sub-manager.. Hire more developers.. We dont need new brand visuals (ok its cute, BUT if I cannot use in an effective way the new version I dont care if the logo is bag with a hand or a puffin)

EL: Παιδιά εδώ μιλάω με το παιδί - είναι υπάλληλος της εταιρίας - ό,τι προβλήματα έχετε σε 1.7 να τα βάζετε εδώ. Παρακαλώ όμως να μην επαναλαμβάνετε τα ίδια. Δηλαδή μελετήστε καλά τις προηγούμενες απαντήσεις και μόνο αν έχετε να προσθέσετε κάτι, να προτείνετε λύση σε κάποιο θέμα ή να διευκρινίσετε ή να ζητήσετε διευκρίνιση σε κάποιο θέμα να γράφετε. Πρέπει κάποια στιγμή να κάνουμε την (Ελληνική) κοινότητα πιο ενεργή και προτίστως πιο ποιοτική. Εγώ ως ένας εκ των εθελοντώς στη χώρα μας, προτίθεμαι να βοηθήσω όσο μπορώ από μεριάς μου.

Ευχαριστώ

Υ.Γ. Αν έχετε θέμα με τα αγγλικά σας (θεωρείτε πως δεν είστε τόσο καλοί) γράψτε τι θέλετε στα Ελληνικά και θα μεταφράσω όταν έχω χρόνο.

@01generator@irmaiden@diakogiannisa@dnacreative

Edited by tapanda.gr (see edit history)