[solved]Categories don't display any products

JanaF

Hi, 

I installed the latest Prestashop (tried even few earlier versions before) but after running the installer I go to the shop and all categories are empty. This is without me even touching anything, just everything as it was installed, demo data, the template that comes with prestashop. I checked language settings, everything I could think of. I tried to create new category and new product but the same problem. Tried a different template, emptied and switched of the cache...  no joy.
The server meets all the requirements. 
Any ideas please, this is driving me nuts... 

Thank you!

I don't have a solution for you, but this is what I would do. 

1. Try a new install in a subdirectory or on a subdomain to see if that has the same problem. If the new install is fine then you can probably just install it again.
  2. Contact the webhost. If their support is any good they may be able to fix it for you.
  3. Try a manual install.
  4. Test it on a different webhost.

13 hours ago, JanaF said:

I tried to create new category and new product but the same problem. Tried a different template, emptied and switched of the cache...  no joy.

The server meets all the requirements.

• Link to your page?
  • When you add new categories, than you need to configure them also on the navigation module, for that they appear.
  • Server needs all requirements: this means ? Put some of the server settings here. You will find them on tab: "advanced parameters"