Remove add to cart ajax fly effect and display popup

Hello,

I have issue in my website that when i click add to cart button then it shows product image fly from its position to bottom left side and get in cart.

so i want to remove that effect and bring back the default popup which displayed after add to cart ajax button.

i'm using prestashop 1.6.1.0

If you are using native theme, than you can disable this on the cart module. Tab "module and services " - search for cart block module -> configure -> ajax cart = NO. Clear browser cache and smarty cache on tab "advanced parameters -> performance -> top right navigation.

If you are using a non native theme, so you should ask developer if the option set to no is not working..

1 hour ago, selectshop.at said:

If you are using native theme, than you can disable this on the cart module. Tab "module and services " - search for cart block module -> configure -> ajax cart = NO. Clear browser cache and smarty cache on tab "advanced parameters -> performance -> top right navigation.

If you are using a non native theme, so you should ask developer if the option set to no is not working..

if i disable ajax cart from cart block module then it doesn't show the popup and directly goes to cart page. Actually i won't recognise how to remove that fly effect and get ajax add to cart popup back.

you can check my website link : http://pallettruckwarehouse.co.uk/standard-pallet-trucks/1-euro-pallet-truck-pt-04-25t-1150mm-x-550mm.html

16 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

Thanks selectshop. I have seen this plugin but to be honest I find it a bit expensive since it has only one year updates. This addon would be my last resort. There was a prestashop theme that had this effect built in (panda theme). Unfortunately the seller has been suspended from themeforest. I hope to find a similar theme that has the effect included. For me it is a "nice to have" and not a "must have" and I will have to think about if it is worth to buy the addon. At the moment I would prefer buying a theme though ... :-)

On 23.11.2017 at 8:45 PM, selectshop.at said:

I think a good theme is more expensive than the module I linked ?

At themeforest you get unlimited updates. In the addon store you need to buy updates every year. That makes a difference. But maybe I make it a christmas gift for myself :-)

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)