"Modules" tab not showing in PrestaShop v1.7.2.4.

Anjali9994

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a prestashop module works with displayAdminProductsExtra and actionProductUpdate. I got it working in prestashop version 1.6.1.17 and 1.7.1.2.

But not working in PrestaShop v1.7.2.4. 

2 modules(mine and Belvg_Sample Module) are hooked to displayAdminProductsExtra but the "Module options" tab not showing in admin side.

Tried clear installation of prestashop 1.7.2.4  but didn't work.

Anybody have similar problems and any work around?

Thanks and regards :)

3 hours ago, Nishith said:

Hi...

you have use hook "displayAdminProductsExtra " the its display admin product view page in Module option.

See the image here

Thanks

Capture.PNG

Thank you for your quick response .But i already know that ,besides  got it working in prestashop version 1.6.1.17 and 1.7.1.2.

The  "Modules" tab not showing in admin side  of prestashop  version 1.7.2.4. May be something changed after the update?

Edited by Anjali9994 (see edit history)

We have no idea what you coded or what you know and don't know.  Most of us are not in the business of guessing what other people do.  You should start debugging the issue like any of us would do, and if you have a question about the code that you used, or how you implemented something, then perhaps try posting the code and maybe someone will be nice enough to help

16 hours ago, bellini13 said:

We have no idea what you coded or what you know and don't know.  Most of us are not in the business of guessing what other people do.  You should start debugging the issue like any of us would do, and if you have a question about the code that you used, or how you implemented something, then perhaps try posting the code and maybe someone will be nice enough to help

Thank you for the response .

I'm sorry, I can't  disclose code here ,it's a violation of  company policies. That's why i said about the  Belvg_Sample Module .

Both the modules works in prestashop version 1.7.1.2.,But not  in PrestaShop v1.7.2.4. :(

And there are similar threads on this topic without any solutions! 

What should i do?

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank you Nishith. I was just able to install the belvg_samplemodule under version 1.7.2.4. Also thank you to belvg for putting it out there. I'm working on moving our shopping cart from Miva which allows the creation of various kinds of custom fields on products, categories, and customers so I have many to create.  I'm a complete PrestaShop newbie, but if I can create a module which allows you to do something similar I'll share it with the community.  For now, I've got a lot of reading to do!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...