Product in DB, not showing in CMS

mpatzekov

Did somebody experienced the problem I have now? I can see that 1 product is written in the database. Here is the output of :

mysql> select id_product,id_category_default, id_manufacturer, reference, date_add from ps_product;

What I get as output is:

+------------+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+---------------------+
| id_product | id_category_default | id_manufacturer | reference         | date_add            |
+------------+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+---------------------+
|       2773 |                   2 |               0 | BSN0003           | 2017-11-18 17:16:15 |

So, I can see that this product is written in the DB, however it is not showing in Catalog --> Products. I have searched using Reference, ID (beause I see the ID),  name, but this product never shows up. On the other hand, I can see it in the frontend, but I need to delete/edit it.

Is this because the product is not associated with any manufacturer? Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong? Somebody else with the same problem? What can I do in order to edit this product? My Prestashop is 1.6.1.4.

Edited by mpatzekov (see edit history)

And what do you get when you type 

SELECT * FROM ps_category_product WHERE id_product=2773

To be correctly visible a product should be in all of the following tables: ps_product, ps_product_shop, ps_product_lang and ps_category_product. If any of them is missing you have a database inconsistency. 

Good point. The out put of:

SELECT * FROM ps_category_product WHERE id_product=2773;

is:

+-------------+------------+----------+
| id_category | id_product | position |
|           2 |       2773 |      720 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

I am wondering can this problem be connected with the SQL QUERY in the cms? My current query (show sql query) is : 

SELECT a.`id_product`, b.`name` AS `name`, `reference`, manu.`name` AS `manufacturer`, a.`price` AS `price`, sa.`active` AS `active` , shop.`name` AS `shopname`, a.`id_shop_default`, image_shop.`id_image` AS `id_image`, cl.`name` AS `name_category`, sa.`price`, 0 AS `price_final`, a.`is_virtual`, pd.`nb_downloadable`, sav.`quantity` AS `sav_quantity`, sa.`active`, IF(sav.`quantity`<=0, 1, 0) AS `badge_danger` FROM `ps_product` a LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` b ON (b.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND b.`id_lang` = 1 AND b.`id_shop` = 1) LEFT JOIN `ps_stock_available` sav ON (sav.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND sav.`id_product_attribute` = 0 AND sav.id_shop = 1 AND sav.id_shop_group = 0 ) JOIN `ps_product_shop` sa ON (a.`id_product` = sa.`id_product` AND sa.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `ps_category_lang` cl ON (sa.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category` AND b.`id_lang` = cl.`id_lang` AND cl.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `ps_shop` shop ON (shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `ps_image_shop` image_shop ON (image_shop.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND image_shop.`cover` = 1 AND image_shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) LEFT JOIN `ps_image` i ON (i.`id_image` = image_shop.`id_image`) LEFT JOIN `ps_product_download` pd ON (pd.`id_product` = a.`id_product`) INNER JOIN `ps_manufacturer` AS manu ON (manu.`id_manufacturer` = a.`id_manufacturer`) WHERE 1 ORDER BY a.`id_product` ASC LIMIT 0, 50

Edited by mpatzekov (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...